Be professional and dress well. Relax and enjoy as it’s to see how you interact and work with others.
They will employ you provided you want to succeed for your customers so focus on everything customer based and put a personal spin on your competency answers.
View the website and study the competition.
The interview is very easy, it is a group interview and then a one to one interview but you get asked the same questions you do on the telephone interview
Dress exactly the same as you would for a funeral
Be prepared as it's not your average interview. On average your there for 3 hours so take some water. Their looking for confidence, friendliness, approachability, and above all a smart appearance. Engage in conversation whenever appropriate. You will undertake a group interview, a one to one interview and do 5-6 minutes of role play..don't panic! The interview is a fun process and it will be the quickest 3 hours of your life.
Turn up for interview and they will start you
Just be confident. The company generally take a lot of people on, the biggest thing they want is confidence. If you have that or can show it you’re laughing. Also dress smart!
As long as you don't get your phone out and start 'snap chatting' you will be ok.
Ask open questions remember to profile and build report
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at WEBHELP?13 people answered
- What is the Webhelp UK employee discount?10 people answered
- Does Webhelp UK require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Webhelp…10 people answered
- What would you suggest WEBHELP management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Webhelp Romania?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at WEBHELP?9 people answered
- Shift pattern9 people answered
- How does someone get hired at WEBHELP? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How often is payday?7 people answered
- If you were to leave WEBHELP, what would be the reason?6 people answered