Embarraced for a while but everyone worked there at some point so eventually didn't care. Loved ranting about how bad it was until I finally escaped.
Embarrassing and mentally drained
It isn't a great company at all to work for but for an "in the meantime" sort of job then it''ll do.
I would tell people i worked there and tell them what its really like
A majority of the staff are great to work with, but most if not all of the managers are only in it for themselves, and provided very little if any support to staff who need it
After going to ACAS for my last pay having being ignored I can safely say I will never ever work there again
I worked in the Kilmarnock branch. Awful place to work for between rude and unhelpful team leaders to having to go to ACAS to get the last of my wages after sending letters, emails and making various phone calls and being ignored. Will never ever work for them again
You wouldn't unless you had to, hence why 2017 saw 70% turnover
Was my first job was pleased to have had the postion but i wouldnt go back personally and over time since not been there loads of young people from my age always say about how they let people go after 3 4 months of working there.
- How should you prepare for an interview at WEBHELP?11 people answered
- What is the Webhelp UK employee discount?10 people answered
- Does Webhelp UK require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Webhelp…10 people answered
- What would you suggest WEBHELP management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Webhelp Romania?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like at WEBHELP?9 people answered
- Shift pattern9 people answered
- How does someone get hired at WEBHELP? What are the steps along the way?8 people answered
- How often is payday?7 people answered
- If you were to leave WEBHELP, what would be the reason?6 people answered