WebCreationUK

WebCreationUK Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
Young And Dynamic
Managing a client basis in a specialised field and dealing with incoming enquires and obtaining sales.

In the past 2 years i have grown an in-depth understanding of a specialised field that will be aid in many areas of online marketing and media knowledge. This will potentially open up many opportunities in future.
Pros
Fun to work with
Cons
Don't feel secure.
Great place to work!
I thoroughly enjoy working at WebCreationUK.

Have been here for 2 years and have progressed in my career whilst having a fun time and have made great friends in the process.
Pros
No Uniform, Beer Friday, Employee Events
Cons
Lack of Flexibility
Ambitious, fun and hard working environment
Every employee is a character! Anyone is welcomed and all departments are a consistent mix of thriving in a busy environment and an equal amount of fun with an easy going atmosphere.
WebcreationUK have found the formula to what makes a successful business thrive.
Pros
Relaxed Environment, creative input, open to ideas
Cons
genuinely don't have one
Fantastic Company for Professional People
Having worked at WebCreationUK for a few years it troubles me when persons who lasted only a few weeks leave such negative feedback.

WebCreationUK is one of the most customer caring firms I have had the privilege to work for, with a high emphasis on employee happiness.

This is probably why WebCreationUK have succeeded where so many other companies in the hard world of web have failed.

I really enjoy working at WebCreationUK as we are one big, happy and successful family with no room for troublesome kids.
Pros
Centre of town, Flexible working hours, excellent pay packages, knowledge growth, amazing out of work team building fun.
Cons
Parking can be a little tough at times.
Would give 0
People are drunk on the job 'beer friday' more like 'beer everyday'

shouting at customers down the phone like pieces of rubbish instead of sorting their complaints

if you dont like certain music or things then you wont fit in here

dont work here !!
Pros
nothing
Cons
as mentioned