WB Employment

WB Employment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews
Somtimes offered work so not reliable but the salary is good and so is the management, would be offered different types of work when actually offered it.
If you want to be promised hours and then have your shifts cancelled at late notice then WB is the agency for you...they always ring you last minute and ask you to go into work... Pay is almost always incorrect and you'll be chasing them to get it... Plus they tell you that there's no shifts available while actively hiring new people for the same shifts... Very unprofessional I do not recommend them to anyone
Pros
It's a job in this world of high unemployment
Cons
Incorrect pay, no job security, bad
I've just started with this agency been working two weeks for same Company Wastesavers Newport
Had no wage slip & had no wages or any reason to why I've not been paid
Pros
Put me in Wastesavers for regular work
Cons
Don't pay for the work you do & can't find out why
I recommend WB to everyone looking for work, they have lots of different jobs.
I already recommended the agency to few of my friends, they are happy with their jobs.
DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH THESE GUYS!!! Worst agency I've ever worked for! And they still owe me money and don't seem bothered at all about rectifying this! I am still waiting. I am with another agency now and not working for them. Although I have been promised it would be sorted out. I have just given up. I noticed alot of agencies have the same assignments and pay way better by the hour! Just goes to show they are money grabbers really. Don't waste your time with them they havent got a clue! I'm surprised companies still use them!
Based in Newport. Would never work for this company again. U get treated like a mug, u get told what they want u to hear to get u to accept the job or do what they want u to do. If u are a driver then u will always get work because they are that desperate for drivers because they use people and a lot of them don't want to return to work.
I would not recommend this agency because of their lack of professionalism and qualified staff. Jobs offered are very temporary and unstable. Most of people who applied for jobs barely spoke English and the quality of job offer is below the level of dignity. They treat people in need with superiority, as if they were better, without any Recruiting qualifications instead.
Have been signed to this agency (based in Newport) since February 2019. As a driver, I have had work virtually every week. If you don't drive or have access to your own vehicle then the work can be a bit sporadic. Have met some great guys through this work and have travelled all over the country visiting various stores. If you dont mind being away from home for days at a time (normally 5 days but have had longer) and living out of a suitcase then that's fine. The work can be varied from stacking shelves with stock to re-merchandising following planograms, to building new shelving and displays. It can be a mixture of day shifts or night shifts depending on the assignment and are normally 12 hours long. Hotels are generally Travelodges but sometimes they can be of a higher quality of hotel. Sometimes due to logistical reasons it can be short notice of upcoming work, if people drop out last minute for example. The only issue is sometimes lack of communication. It would be better to know more in advance of the next job, obviously taking into account the above. Pay is weekly which makes a pleasant change from monthly. Wage slips are emailed to you, as well as a text message sent on a Thursday ready for the wages into your account on a Friday. So if you want something totally different from your 9 to 5 office job then give the office a call.
I have worked for WB employment on and off for the last 4 years. Every time I have needed work they have always been able to help me out. I have never had any issues with payments or having my holiday pay paid out. If you are after quick work they will help
I use WB in Bristol for my summer jobs and when I was on break from college and or university. I was always given temporary assignments which would tie me over until I was going back to Uni. Couldn't have asked for a more ideal and flexible arrangement. THANK YOU!
Pros
Flexible arrangement
Worked for 2 weeks with this company second week I worked 5 12 hour shifts and they only paid me for 30 hours happened the previous week too and never received the rest of my money either absolute disgrace!! Very unorganised and they drop your work last minute!!! You have been warned !
Pros
Job is different
Cons
Long hours incorrect wages
Never any work available. When you ring there office, the polish women are openly rude and aggressive on the phone! What ever you do, do not bother! Promise the earth as all agencies. However it's a massive let down. This zero hour culture is killing families! It must stop!
I signed onto the agency in June. It is now September, and despite being promised work all throughout the summer in Retail Merchandising, I have only received a 4 day shift washing dishes. I also was signed on for a second week of that unrelated shift, however my contact failed to tell me that I had actually been cancelled 4 days earlier.
Near impossible to get hold of or get a reply from. Wouldn't recommend.
Paid late twice and was not paid holiday I had earned and was not given many opportunities in general a pretty bad agency to work for go sign up to other agencies If I were you
Cons
not a lot of work in long term. ad hock 1-2 day contracts. not enough to pay bills. Too much to claim assistance from gov or council.result of this was
Pros
I joined a nother Agency that provided more work.
if you want a job with no security and the odd day here and there then look no further WB Employment is for you!! loved that my wages were always late so you could never plan for them to pay you on the following Friday for the week you last worked.
Pros
um?
Cons
everything