Warehouse Mafia Enviroment
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) – Lutterworth, Leicestershire – 7 November 2019
a very clicky place to work!
the companies outward image is one of engagement and progression but when you scratch the surface its very poorly ran from a people management perspective.
some of the managers must have won a raffle to have been given such roles.
- the big boss is having an affair with one of the warehouse guys wife.
- the lady ops manager is utterly clueless and power mad.
- the HR chap doesn't appear to know the first thing about anything.
- some very strange male supervisors.
- the woman running returns acts like she's been dropped in there and hasn't the foggiest what's going on.
it's not all bad though, some very decent people in leadership roles who are clearly going along with flow for career reasons.
buy hey, they make money and are growing rapidly in the UK so who am I to have an opinion, I'm just a lowly minimum wage warehouse cast off.
the lunatics have taken over the asylum