Waverley School Employee Reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
fun work place
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enfield21 March 2019
Its nice getting to know the children, they are so bubbly. the staffs are welcoming and really friendly. most enjoyable part of the job is when everyone plays together.
This is where I went to school
ICT / Science Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London24 February 2019
This school served me for 5 years and did an amazing job! I felt in love with teaching, My favourite subject was anything physical (physical education and dance). I even got the chance to perform in front of a crowd in Crystal Palace.
Productive and fun work place
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Birmingham21 February 2019
A typical day at Waverley School is fun and unpredictable. Each and every day is different just like how each student differs and is unique in their own way. I was able to develop many skills from patience when dealing with students to time management when setting tasks and marking. Overall the it is a good school with a friendly environment.
Bad Manangement
Playwork Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bimingham15 September 2018
unfortunately my scores reflect the unfair treatment to staff by the manager which effected the culture of the workplace. although this was made aware by others within the organisation they allowed unfair treatment to continue towards staff members.

This was a manager within the school not the school it self, is was the nursey side, that company is no longer their.
Pros
Enjoyed working with the children and their families
Cons
Not paid on time
A Tough School
Director of Learning - Science (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ENG26 May 2014
The school is not the easiest to teach in. Anyone working there will encounter incidents regularly and the pace is very fast.

However, to the right teacher, this job has its rewards: kids who really need a good start in life and a world class head teacher.
Pros
Working at an Outstanding School
Cons
You need to be resilient.