WaveMaker Employee Reviews

3.1Pay & Benefits
Great
Journey and Design Media Asssitant (Former Employee) –  Manchester7 September 2018
Great environment, lovely atmosphere, achievable, busy but rewarding. Can move about to different departments (job rotation) which is essential in an innovative field
Pros
All expenses paid for, fair holidays
Cons
Need degree
My worst agency experience in London
Journey activation manager (PPC) (Former Employee) –  Sea container, London20 August 2018
I always had great experiences working for agencies in London managing PPC campaigns. However my experience with Wavemaker Global was the worst I had since I started to work as a PPC Consultant in 2015.

Poor organization in the management. I had to wait almost 2 weeks before getting a laptop.

Also there is not any culture of sharing knowledge within the team. Seems like everyone is working on different project.

When it comes to campaigns management, they are old school. I felt like I was 5 years ago. The management there really need to think out of the box and keep up to date with the latest innovation in Paid Search Marleting.

After 3 weeks I simply ran away...

My advice if you want to learn and make a career as a PPC Consultant, avoid Wavemaker or make sure to ask the right question at the itw
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Poor management and basic PPC knowledge