Watermill Properties Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Friendly relaxed family run company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Wearfield18 October 2016
Office location is easy to get to and great facilities within the business center. Free parking and nice walks along the river at lunch if I need some air.

Partners are available if needed but for the most part allow freedom for staff to make decisions after proving ability.

Members of staff get along well and the most important thing for me is it is a friendly and welcoming office to work in.
Pros
Friendly relaxed atmosphere
Excellent Place To Work!
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sunderland12 October 2016
I thoroughly enjoy working at Watermill Properties. The team are all really friendly and supportive and the office has a laid back atmosphere.
Management are approachable, fair and flexible. Hard work is rewarded and recognized on a regular basis and staff events such as the Christmas party are always looked forward to.
The office is an easy place to get to in the Sunderland area and pay and holidays are also good.
I have never had an issue with working here and have had excellent training and development opportunities.
Pros
Great working environment, flexible, training and development opportunities, friendly staff and management, good location, good work recognized and laid back happy office atmosphere
I love my job
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sunderland12 October 2016
I have no Monday blues going to work at Watermill, good work is not missed, everyone gets along making us a great team.Training is provided so you are comfortable in everything you do and someone is always there to help if needed.
Pros
Good Management, Good Working Hours, Good Team Work
Great place to work!
Lettings Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunderland12 October 2016
I worked for this company for 2 years and really enjoyed my time here. I worked here as a Lettings Coordinator and felt like a big part of the team.
The atmosphere was great and laid back, with the manager being flexible and easy to approach.
The office is busy as they had a large number of properties to look after, you never had a dull day!
I left due to a change in my personal circumstances and it was sad to leave.
Pros
Nice office & free parking
Worst place I have worked
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunderland19 September 2016
Do not work here, I worked for this company for less than a year before having to leave due to awful management and attitude towards staff. The exceptions are so high and the pay is awful, still when you give them your all they speak down to you. You are just a number here and are 'easily replaced', they value no body or there efforts. I loved this industry but the day to day running of this business is shambles. I enjoy going to work but being there was so unsettling. They have no HR department and any complaints are brushed a side or turned around on you!!
Pros
location
Cons
long hours, low pay, high exceptions, bad management, rude, disrespectful, judgmental - worst place I have EVER worked!!
Dont do it
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sunderland18 September 2016
Worst company I have ever had the misfortune of working for. Terrible management! When asked at an interview if you have kids and if you plan to have any in the future you know the environment isn't going to be the best. They can't keep staff and may as well fit a revolving door! They snoop on your emails when you aren't there. They pay you peanuts with a promise of a rise which obviously never happens. They treat you like dirt. The list of why not to apply is endless. Keep searching!
Pros
Cons
Poor pay, poor management, no training, rude, disrespectful
Disrespectful
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sunderland10 September 2016
I worked for this company for over 1 year and during that time I saw some of the worst treatment of staff and managers and it was upsetting. This really demotivated me in my job role and I found it difficult to work there. I thought i did my job really well but one day I was taken into the office and told I had proved unsuitable for the role, after 1 YEAR i had proved unsuitable !! lack of good management maybe. I was gutted but also glad as they had done me a favour. DONT apply to work for these people, you are nothing to them and they will never ever value you !

If you want to be happy in a job dont work here !
Pros
Cons
Loads, bad training, management, not helpful, talk down to you, shout at you across the office, treat like a slave, high expectations and disrepectful
Unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunderland7 September 2016
Do not apply for any jobs at this company. They treat staff with disrespect. No praise and they do not value staff. If you are considering quitting a secure job to go and work for them, don't. The staff turnover is extremely high and if you make the slightest mistake they will get rid of you.
Pros
Cons
You are not even a number, you mean nothing to this company
One of the worst employers I've ever worked for!
Lettings Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sunderland3 March 2016
Rude and obnoxious management
They harassed me continously prying into my private life
They had no work for me to do
Sacked me for lack of work!
Pros
8.30am - 5pm Monday - Fridays
Cons
Rude management, MASSIVE lack of work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Watermill Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

Watermill Properties Reviews by Location