Waterman Group Employee Reviews

Pleasant company
Finance Assistant/Administrator (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom6 November 2017
They are a very good company to work for and I am proud I had the opportunity to be a staff member for almost 8 years. They value their staff very much and have respect for them. The HR Director interacts with staff members and has shown immense dedication to the role. Most of the Directors are approachable and easy to communicate with. I learned how to streamline annual budgets by removing the areas where money was being wasted. The hardest part was convincing managers that this could be done without causing capital loss to the company but would reduce the annual spend.
The most enjoyable part of this job was seeing the results of my actions as a cost benefit to the company.
Pros
Security, protection, stability.
Cons
Interesting work atmosphere
Senior Electrical Design Consultant on Contract (Former Employee) –  Bristol, ENG10 March 2015
Interesting Projects.
50% contract staff.
Better working atmosphere than other companies.Learned more about Amtec.
Hardest part of the job was working for the client(contractors)
Pros
Good Director
Cons
for me long travel time
Productive and fun
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Glasgow, SCT14 August 2013
Productive and fun workplace, showing respect for graduates and support in career progress.