WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL Employee Review

View all WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL reviews

Brilliant! Best place I've ever worked!!
Admin Assistant (Temporary Agency Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Warwick19 January 2019
Trading Standards sets a gold standard in terms of a culture of respect amongst colleagues in a relaxed and constructive atmosphere, well-led with plenty of support and training on offer. This proved to be mutually beneficial as I enjoyed being there and they in turn asked for me to do a second assignment based on the success of my first which I was only too happy to do. The site is very easily accessible from the main dual carriageway or Warwick Parkway station and has free parking and walks nearby for lunchtime relaxation. Very friendly environment, despite the obvious frustration of long term staff facing redundancies and funding cuts.
Pros
Free parking; excellent working culture
Cons
Insufficient funding for permanent staff.

Other WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL Employee Reviews

Good reputation and children are central
Fostering operations manager - registered (Current Employee) –  Warwickshire17 June 2019
We have some very passionate managers and staff who are true advocates for our young people and make things happen. I am given lots of freedom and encouraged to be creative. We have a good service but like all LA's we 're trying to reduce out CLA numbers, manage an incredibly tight budget and retain staff. We are always experiencing changes and have to adapt.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Never enough time
lovely, friendly place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Nuneaton5 February 2019
was dealing with all incoming and out going calls. dealing with front of house, general admin duties and looking after the companies within the building.
management were perfect. i loved my day working there.
hardest part was leaving as i was on a temporary contract.
Most enjoyable was meeting new people.