WARWICKSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Brilliant! Best place I've ever worked!!
Admin Assistant (Temporary Agency Assignment) (Former Employee) –  Warwick19 January 2019
Trading Standards sets a gold standard in terms of a culture of respect amongst colleagues in a relaxed and constructive atmosphere, well-led with plenty of support and training on offer. This proved to be mutually beneficial as I enjoyed being there and they in turn asked for me to do a second assignment based on the success of my first which I was only too happy to do. The site is very easily accessible from the main dual carriageway or Warwick Parkway station and has free parking and walks nearby for lunchtime relaxation. Very friendly environment, despite the obvious frustration of long term staff facing redundancies and funding cuts.
Pros
Free parking; excellent working culture
Cons
Insufficient funding for permanent staff.
Small office
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rugby31 August 2017
Very busy place to work. Could be demanding at times. Most of the workforce were enjoyable to work with, but some not so good. Pay was better than other companies and hours were very flexible.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Could get very busy