Warner Bros Entertainment Group Employee Reviews

A perfect place to find yourself and grow your potential
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Provincia di Roma, Lazio26 January 2018
WB is a company that allows you to grow, to improve themselves in a dynamic and competitive environment.
WB is the market leader in the world, always maintaining high all the standards of efficiency of the company
terrible
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London30 November 2017
This place is built on inconsistent management that do not have a clue. They break legal rules and also laws. They are robbing the blind badly. The think they are above the nation.
Exciting and Interesting
Assistant Editor (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 October 2017
During my time at Warner Brothers I learnt about the post production technique. I was working with influential editors who helped me to gain an understanding in the key aspects of what made a film successful.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
Best job I've had
Interactor (Former Employee) –  Leavesden11 June 2017
Fantastic, enthusiastic colleagues (even management). Money could be better, but the guests and the colleagues make up for it. Supportive environment, really gets you through the long shifts.
Warner Bros Entertainment Group
Work Experience Placement (Former Employee) –  Soho, Greater London2 May 2017
I spent a week at Warner Bros Entertainment Group and was given the opportunity to shadow different departments. I learnt a great deal about post production and the different audio departments.
Pros
Friendly people, Gave me strong insight into the post production industry
Lots of perks
Part time Visitor Host (Current Employee) –  Herts, UK31 March 2017
This is a place where you will meet a lots friends and have a very good social life. The pay isn't brilliant but there are perks like free screenings, quiz nights etc. It looks good on your CV and there is a very good atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Pay not brilliant
busy and hard workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Holborn, Greater London12 February 2017
Warner Bros Entertainment has been one of the hardest company's I have ever worked for. Although it was only a work experience I found it helped me gain so many skills. The management are brilliant and so are the staff.
Pros
great staff and experience
Cons
long hours and hard days
great place to work
Stage Hand (Former Employee) –  Leavesden, Hertfordshire6 February 2017
Work started early and finished late. Very interesting. I learnt lots of different things. The job was physically demanding. I enjoyed all aspects and working lates and earlies was fine.
Pros
free catering
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston upon Thames17 January 2017
customer interaction was a big deal
very fun more like a playground were people also buy things
great staff great customers
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Leavesdon, Hertfordshire5 January 2017
while working for the company i have gained new skills such first aid, i have had experience working in other departments. the most enjoyable part of my job is interacting with guest and sharing my knowledge.
Pros
discounts, seeing family enjoying them selfs
fun
Children's Entertainer, Singing/ Dancing Chef (Former Employee) –  Stanhope1 December 2016
lovely train to work. brilliant industry experience. 1 manager not so nice. reasonable hours. great if you like to perform and work in a team.
Pros
experience
Cons
manager
Good job for thoses who are intrested in working with the public
Children's Entertainer (Former Employee) –  Stanhope11 June 2016
A typical day at work would be dancing on the polor express inweardale railway you learn many things such as two new dancer routines,songs and catering skills.You will work along sde many people young and old so you have a mixture of people you are working with. Hardest part of the job will be the hours noraml day starts at 9 and you wont be coming back till 10 apart from that its a lot of fun you will make a lot of friends on this journey.
Pros
making new friends
Productive and Ok workplace
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  London, ENG3 September 2015
I have gained a lot of new skills and experiences, and met a lot of wonderful people just by working there. My working hours are great and I like the location of my workplace.
Flexible and Friendly Environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ENG22 July 2015
Fun Entertainment company that offers a refreshing alternative to the proverbial corporate share cropping hamster wheels that are ubiquitous in the City of London.
Pros
Flexibility, Dynamic and exciting environment, Free Screenings, Free goodies (if you know the right people...)
Cons
Siloed Departments, lots of layers of bureaucracy to navigate in order to effect change
Great workplace in wonderful industry
Financial Analyst - Home Entertainment (Former Employee) –  London, ENG25 May 2015
This experience was a very interesting role in a great team within the amazing film industry, which I am hoping to continue working in.
Fun workplace
Polar Express dancing chef performer (Former Employee) –  weardale8 January 2015
A very enjoyable job from start to finish. I really enjoyed meeting people from all walks of life. My co-workers and the management were all brilliant and all really work as a team. The hardest part of the job was the late working hours leaving little family time available but the best part was making people of all ages smile and enjoy themselves.
Pros
meeting and entertaining people
Cons
Late finishing time
Fun workplace
Bookings & Reservations Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Watford20 October 2014
great staff and job load but looking for work in central London, no chance for progression either which is something I strive for
Pros
Salary
Cons
Location, lack of opportunity for progression
Amazing opportunity
Supporting Actor (Current Employee) –  Pinewood studios12 October 2014
Fantastic experience working alongside amazing actors; in super location and real talent.
A fun and unexpected workplace
actor (Former Employee) –  Pinewood studios14 June 2014
Each day began at 6 am by meeting the coach that would take actors to the set. On set there would be a full breakfast served. we were on set for up to 8 hours a day, but were not always needed for scenes in the film. It was a very relaxed environment and all of my co-workers were happy to help with any problems. the hardest part of the job was to perfect a scene in the movie, there were sometimes up to 15 takes for a scene. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting celebrities such as Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson
Pros
free breakfast and lunch, free travel
warner brothers
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  leicester13 June 2014
I will be cleaning after people watch the films and them I will be serving them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warner Bros Entertainment Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2