Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

good envoirment bad management
Royalty Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  London1 February 2018
checking status of contracts make, Amendments, drafted contracts,
renewals,
Processing of royalties Statement and issuing invoices to send to licenses
A close community
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Marne la vallée, Paris29 July 2017
Disneyland paris is a familly. An amazing place to work with a great vibe and somewhere one can really be ones self and be exploited for our better talents.
conditions de travail
Gestionnaire de stock (Former Employee) –  boutiques Main Street22 April 2017
Disneyland Paris est une entreprise qui prends soins de ces employées. Chaque années le salaire est recalculé ainsi qui les conditions de travail améliorées.
Pros
entrées gratuites
Cons
salaire
an experience of a lifetime
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  epcot2 March 2017
meeting people everyday and being able to impact their vacation and memories will be an experience I will treasure forever. Disney is a wonderful company
amazing place to work
Cultural Representative (Former Employee) –  epcot park29 January 2017
An ambitious & truly committed individual looking for the opportunity to utilise & develop skills & knowledge within a challenging & progressive team member position.
Strong team spirit, respect of brand qualities standards & hard worker Results orientated & quality focused, with excellent relationship skills.
Experienced in sales, department managing in a shop & restaurant, kitchen management & customer service & public speaking.
Nice place, great management
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Leicester, Leicestershire13 January 2017
The best place I worked. Night shift management was always there when you need them ready to help. Friendly atmosphere. Like this job and people who work with me.
wonderful company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2017
was an enjoyable experience and a pleasure to work for these as i worked Star Wars Rogue One premiere. my co workers were great. i learnt alot working for Walt Disney Security.
Pros
Free Lunches
Work experience
Walt Disney Headquarters Hammersmith (Former Employee) –  Hammersmith22 November 2016
I was only at Disney headquarters for work experience. All staff members are superb, and even though I was just meant to be there watching, they let me join in with their day to day work which had me sitting in on conference, writing codes for the website etc
Excellent place to work
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Epcot, Rose and Crown11 July 2016
Great place to work with good benefits, a place to share the UK culture with people from all over the world. Chance to meet and talk to people while serving food from the United Kingdom.
Pros
Health Care, Environment
Productive and Interesting
Cultural Representative, Various Roles (Former Employee) –  EPCOT6 April 2016
Working for Walt Disney World was one of the best experiences I've ever had. You wake up in the morning and want to go to work as everything about the role is so enjoyable. The role itself is so satisfying as you are having to make magic every day by going above and beyond all guests expectations and i had so many fantastic memories from doing just that. You would never really have a typical day as every day is different. I was apart of the food and beverage team and the roles consisted of, Hostess, seater, assigner, working in the fish and chip shop and beer cart, so everyday your set up and environment would be different. The one thing that you had to do with all the jobs would be setting up your work station, making sure its clean and tidy and checking everything is stocked ready for the day. Most of the management were brilliant, they were like family to me, i felt like i could go to them at any time and that really helps when you are working for such a big company so far away from home. As for my co-workers, i did have some issues but i always held my head up high and carried on doing my role but unfortunately due to bullying from these co-workers, i chose to leave the program a little early. The most enjoyable part of the job would be making so much happiness and joy with guest. The Walt Disney Company is so inspiring and i have been able to learn so much from them over the past 6 months. I have learned so much more about customer service and how to create a better relationship between you and the guest. For the past 12 weeks, the food and beverage team were extremely  more... understaffed and i was having to work a minimum of 58 hours a week and at one point i was doing 65 hours. It was very tiring but it made it a lot easier to work to work in when you knew you were working in Walt Disney World.  less
my best work experience
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marne-la-Vallée, A830 May 2015
Work at Disney Land Paris was my best job experience.During a day of work I had to receipt the goods,unload the goods and make quantitative and qualitative control of the producs the morning. I had also to entertain the customers,especially the kids by telling jokes to them all day,it was the most enjoyable part of the job. I really liked to work at Disney Land beacause the customers come from all around the world and being a french it permits me to speak english.
Would be great
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Disneyland, CA19 February 2014
It'd be so much better if salary were a living wage in southern California. Work-life balance with Disney is non-existent, as you get swallowed up in the culture. Security doesn't exist as in the US, everyone is "at will employee". Advancement is there, but so competitive it might as well not be. Most staff are on board with the positive culture, so they pull their weight, and make a pleasant place to work. Management is effective, but rarely seen. Some of what Walt Disney mandated has been lost, which is sad.
Pros
Disney perks and stuff
Cons
Lost ethos of Disney himself
Assisting Manager in a VERYBUSY Bakery Shop
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Disneyworld Florida16 October 2012
Working sometimes from 7h30 to 00h30, assisting Manager.
Serving 1000 to 3000 customers per day.
Preparing everything for the Opening.
Supervising Opening procedure.
Assigning positions to the team members and supervising breaks.
Preparing items all day long following the day to day objectives.
Answering Customers requests and special demands (Allergies, Refunds and more)
Controlling Temperature and quality of products every 4Hours.
Stock Inventory.
Supervising Closing procedure, products storage, cleaning operations.
Pros
amazing place to work in.
Cons
very busy place.
Great hotel to gain experience
Senior Security Officer(Shift Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Orlando Florida, Walt Disney World.9 July 2012
I enjoyed my time working there, and I was able to be a part of a great team to complete assignments.