Waitrose Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Waitrose
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Frimley14 January 2018
The customers were snobby and just awful people, thinking my selves as superior, my team were although good some of them were just a drag to work with.
Pros
Cons
Stupid uniform, customers
Good company to work for
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torquay10 January 2018
Worked at waitrose for 11 years was a fun company to work for had great partners at the time whilst working there very friendly, good benefits within The company
Pros
Good breakfast
Cons
Management attitudes
Fun and relaxing workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire9 January 2018
I enjoy my work in Watrose. I like interactions with the customers, conversations with them, and to be able to hear their opinions about everything. Also like the diversity of doing different tasks everythime.
Productive and friendly
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London7 January 2018
Encouraged me to develop on my social skills within a work environment, focusing majorly on the importance of team work and character building.
Professional and useful work experience
Friendly environment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Barry, Vale of Glamorgan31 December 2017
I worked for a short while in Waitrose. There are many aspects of Waitrose that set it apart from other retailers in the UK. It has a unique customer base and is very original in the way it benefits its customers.
A nice job
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Esher19 December 2017
A nice company to work for, tend to hire nice people. Customers are friendly but unfortunately the job is little more than it seems which is working for a supermarket, however do learn excellent customer service skills.
Knowledgeable
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oxford17 December 2017
Very fun work place, worked with a lots of new and helpful workers. Learnt how to organise stock and interact with other people. Got to understand the importance of working and the achievements and rewards for work.
Pros
Free lunch and very knowledgeable
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Saffron Walden15 December 2017
I was the point of contact for customer complaints and compliments and responsible for processing Waitrose entertaining orders. workplace culture was very professional and enjoyable.
Pros
discount
Cons
small shop
Retail Customer Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Havant10 December 2017
The job itself is good, with most of the staff its enjoyable however, can be made a difficult place to work and enjoy working. employees make it flexible with a college life however managers don't, and if no one can cover your shift is very difficult to be able to put college life and commitments first.
Pros
nice employees
Cons
no flexibility
It was ok
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, Oxfordshire1 December 2017
This job I found ok. This was because I would always feel overworked because we were always short staffed. Also everybody else past responsibility to the next person.
Great place
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barry17 November 2017
It was a great place to work, very clean and tidey.
Staff were helpful and friendly. Happy to help and keep your safe.
evrything was in it place. prices were marked very clear
Pros
Food all day
A fantastic place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wolverhampton, West Midlands9 November 2017
Waitrose is going through a revolutionary structure change. All Partners are expected to be multi talented and work in all departments. Some Partners are not very cooperative because they are set in their ways and will not change. Many are used to just sitting at a checkout for the entirety of their shift and are too idle to get up off their backsides to do some proper work. They will use any excuse to avoid certain areas. Some even feigned diarrhoea and food poisoning in order to avoid working on the meat and fish counter. The reverse situation also applies. Many Partners think it is beneath them to work on the checkouts, and some of them have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the shop floor to help on checkouts at busy times. Management is too lax. Partners routinely turn up five minutes late for their shift and think they have done nothing wrong, but they moan if they finish five minutes late. Modern Waitrose is doomed to fail unless they weed out the lazy Partners. I love working for Waitrose, and I love my customers. I try to be a role model Partner in the hope that some of my conscientious work ethic rubs off on other Partners.
Pros
Excellent discounts, I am trusted by management to do my job unsupervised
Cons
Too many lazy Partners who wil not work hard
Well established supermarket
Part time Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London5 November 2017
Waitrose was a quality place to work for where you can gain a lot of experiences and progress onto managements schemes if you want t make a career of it.
Great job if your face fits
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Ashford, Kent30 October 2017
Enjoyed working here but no career development for older staff. The partnership is a great concept but the implication of modern waitrose is challenging as it dose not take into consideration partners disabilities or their strengths
Pros
Yearly bonus
Cons
No career developmrnt
Fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northwich, Cheshire22 October 2017
Taking care of customers needs from serving them at their service counter to completing orders within the cafe.
Everyone who I worked with were friendly which made work more enjoyable.
Fun social
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaconsfield16 October 2017
Great starter job, must be frank with managers if you wish to progress up the career ladder. Very loyal to partners and the whole 'partner' not employee system is extremely rewarding. Customer service skills and enthusiasm necessary
Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  London12 October 2017
stock replenishment
liaising with customers
Creating visual merchandise
Reducing and disposing of products using handheld device and printer
admin related tasks
Great
Supermarket Assistant in Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk11 October 2017
A great place to work with great people! The overall management of the company is great and it's a place where you are appreciated and well looked after.
Pros
People
Easy job
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Cheshire7 October 2017
Unless you are in the smoking club you will not progress.
Management are still in nappies
Poor pay
How ever easy job if you dont won’t stress
Bonus is no longer worth stopping for
productive
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oxford5 October 2017
This was work experience so it is difficult to review the company. I enjoyed my time there i was able to learn how to work in different departments and it helped me to get experience in customer service.
Pros
experience
Cons
long days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waitrose. Our community is ready to answer.