Waitrose & Partners Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

horrible place
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London13 August 2018
I will not recommend this place to work.Nothing to learn as they already know what people they want to take to career.They advertising the jobs only for law wise. Management awful.
By far the worst place I have ever worked
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leyland, Lancashire26 July 2018
I was very unfortunate to have worked at waitrose for two years. Why do I say unfortunate you ask? Well, the targets are barely achievable, you are excessively monitored and you can get pulled up for little things such as talking and being off the system for a few minutes. The worst thing though is the managers. They are the most horrible, stuck up, snobby and patronising bullies that I have ever had the misfortune to work under. They don't even acknowledge you and are very rude. If you value your sanity and wellbeing stay away. I gave it one star but this place doesn't even deserve that.
Pros
Cons
Where do I begin.
Good place to work and great work life balance
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Leyland, Lancashire1 July 2018
I have worked here for 9 months if you keep your head down and work hard there is always opportunities for further training. The management are friendly and helpful and the company will usually accommodate your needs such as a set rota like I got. The only downside is the pay and the lack of extra hours for most of the year.
Pros
Work life balance friendly work place
Cons
Pay
Bad management
warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Leyland St. Ambrose17 May 2018
Avoid at all costs. If you like management to bully and harass you then this is the job for you otherwise stay well clear of the place.
If you're not in the clique then you have no chance
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Mangement
good company for to work
Warehouse Operative/Picker (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire23 April 2018
Couple years ago I worked for agency witch us partner of waitrose , and the environment us very good and good benefits, just left that time because circumstance move different village .
The worst place I have ever ever ever worked.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Leyland RDC17 April 2018
Poor treatment. Bullying is rife. Management are inept. Poor pay. Shrinking bonus. Spoken to like dirt. No paths to progress. Demoralised me to the point of depression and thoughts of suicide. I'd rather die (LITERALLY DIE) than return.
Pros
None.
Cons
All.
Friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Croydon, Greater London22 February 2018
Good place to work at, friendly and multiculcural atmosphere. All kinds of age and engaged colleagues.
If you are an excellent team player looking for a fun place to work then look no further.
Pros
Discounted goods
Cons
Weekend work
Productive place
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Chorley8 January 2018
Very organised and clean place, cold aswell, good communication between the workers, good food, the only problem is, they need to provide more equipment for the workers
Pros
Clean place
Good Working Enviorment
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bracknell13 November 2017
I left Waitrose to start a new career at BMW as I had previously worked for them in the past

Left on good terms and Waitrose is a fine company to work for
Pros
Good Place to work
Cons
good
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Milton Keynes31 October 2017
Good place of work,still working here at the moment,not enough hours to be honest but still brings some money,i want more ours and more work,overall very good
wonderful atmosphere at work
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Chorley19 October 2017
well organized, open to new ideas and ways of working. Very friendly and familiar approach to managers and other co-workers. clean area and generally good teaching / training.
Pros
Lunch prices at work
Cons
low pay
Bad place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Bracknell12 September 2017
I want forrgot about this place. Waste of time. If you are yound and you want lose your time so yes it's the best place to work and fill your self like a unusefull thing go on then
Cons
Productive and great company to work for
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire27 July 2017
It is a big company to work for and sometimes challenging. Although it was great to learn new skills and experience different setting of a work place.
Pros
Times went quick
Cons
Further from home
Cold to work in but everyone is very friendly
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Aylesford, Kent3 July 2017
Arrive to the warehouse by 2 and then put the picking gear on and use it to pick, early breaks at 5 and late at 6. Working at a fast past was necessary.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
2-10, 5 days a week, no good for young people
brilliant
Warehousing Assistant (Former Employee) –  London22 June 2017
unfortunately I was only living in London for a few months and there was problems with my bank account at the time or I would have continued working with the partnership the pay was good the work was manageable and the company is excellent they done the best they could to ensure I was paid through a banking error great place to work they take good care of you
Pros
good bonus system, good staff benefits, discounts. ect
Cons
none that i can think of
Picking and packing
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Aylesford, Kent30 May 2017
It was a nice e experience, had a lot of good people around me. The management was very organised, they use a voice system control to see your procentage of working.
Pros
no free launches
Cons
enough brakes
Demoralising place to be (aylesford )
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Aylesford, Kent30 April 2017
My experience with waitrose aylesford was very bad, and that is an understatement. Safeway management pretending to be partners, what a joke. Co owners my eye it's all a con and anyone who still believe that needs to wake up. I would not advise anyone to work there. Very badly run.
Pros
Cons
All would be management
the most boring job ever invented in the history of jobs
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Bracknell11 April 2017
a typical night at work is as boring as all the other nights.you do the same thing over and over and over again with no rotation between jobs even if that`s possible because there are more jobs available.very hard to get promoted and if you work harder there`s no reward of any kind so there`s really nothing to stimulate you to do that
Hard working and fun
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mile End, Greater London31 March 2017
It was a fun establishment to work in with lots of nice people and hard working employees, the only downfall with Waitrose was that the management were not the greatest.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
Early starts
Hard work
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Milton Keynes12 March 2017
Picking on lolop heavy stuff is realy tiring. Makes back problems. 3 chambers like ambient, +5 and fridge. workplace is not so frendly. People working there are hardworkers