Vubiquity

Vubiquity Employee Reviews

It is a "nice" workplace, and probably good for engineers and people with similar career background. Most of the other staff are operational, and work with in-house systems, dealing with various stages for the same workflow. Scheduling/ordering/ingesting/managing/delivering assets. There is significant time-investment in teaching people how to work within the systems. However- there is very little training opportunities outside of the initial stages. Once you learn to do the job, you are doing the job, and that's pretty much it. There is little opportunity for progress and growth - the only way up, is to take on more work. Although the appearance of the culture pretty young and flexible -the reality is pretty conservative. Work from home is in theory available- but few people seem to use it. Some people seem to have flexible managers who allow for more flexible work times, but it's mostly a rigid schedule. As far as I could tell the biggest perk of the "young" company culture is that you get to wear trainers. The job itself- working with the systems is pretty routine, once you get to know it, which might be hard for people with a more creative background. The "young" vibe also kind of means that people who might have a health condition, or are of a different religious background might find it hard to feel fully accommodated, and are more likely to hide their needs. The people are nice- but there is a relatively high turn over, because people don't feel they can move forward, and leave as a result. It's basically a company which things of itself as a "nice, - more...
Okay environment to work until amdocs took over. Nice environment great location in central london. Flexible working hours. Very busy at the end of the year
Little to no department or inter-department communication, which caused several backlogs in what should be a simple and efficient job. Badly communicated workloads at all levels lead to missed jobs and incomplete workloads.
Company is a great place to work, the people here are fantastic and easy to get along with. The only problem I've had is that the pay is not fantastic but it's a great company to work for a while and then move onto something different.
Great people and an interesting workplace but the management is top heavy and inconsiderate of the the engine room that moves the company forward, New business should not come at the cost of existing clients. There is alot to do on competitive salaries and advancement within the business, I can't recommend this company now but I hope they turn these issues around.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Poor salaries, ineffective management, high staff turnover
I am working as a Service Delivery Coordinator. What I do is to prepare and publish quality assured metadata and related asset files in a timely manner in line with the deadlines and restrictions laid down by the customer. I also support client operations, including reacting to incidents when and as they occur through to resolution. Another duty of my job is to create and deliver ingest reports, status reports and delivery reports for the client.
Pros
We work as a team
Cons
Salary can be better
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vubiquity?