VIVA Skin Clinics

VIVA Skin Clinics Employee Reviews

My typical day at the VIVA Skin Clinics starts about 9am, with a cup of tea in hand I sift through emails, and we have the morning team meeting to ease into day. As a Client Coordinator I ensure the clinic has all the necessary stock and equipment needed for the doctors and clients throughout the day. The most challenging part of any customer facing role is difficult clients, which i've rarely come across but patience is the best method. This has to be the most gratifying role I've had in my 14 years in customer services. VIVA teaches me new skills daily, builds my medical knowledge and improves my communication with people from all walks of life.
I joined the company around 4 years ago in a freelance, part-time role. As the business has grown, my responsibilites have grown with it, but there has always been the opportunity for me to set boundaries with what work I'm happy to incorporate into my role and what should be outsourced/allocated to a different person. Working as part of a small team can sometimes be stressful but it's also liberating; we have a lot of freedom to try new things and are encouraged to learn and develop our skills as part of our day-to-day, and I feel my contribution to the company is truly appreciated and recognised. Most of us work remotely but we link up throughout the week via video team calls, sharing jobs and responsibilities if one person's workload is heavy. Because the company is growing and the team is small, the opportunities for advancement are somewhat limited, but it's a case of being patient and waiting for the boom to happen.
Pros
Working remotely, freedom to dictate my own schedule, trust and appreciation from my employer, a family-feel in the team
Cons
Promotion/advancement not immediately possible