Vital People Employee Reviews

Terrible
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wigan19 September 2019
can only give one star
poor management
lure you in under false hope
will promise you the world and will string you along
No idea how to run a business
productive and fun
Packer (Former Employee) –  Ashton-in-Makerfield5 September 2019
It was a fun and motivational environment. I enjoyed working there, the people where very kind. I am gutted that there was not any jobs available as it want busy.
Great agency
Machine Operator/Setter (Current Employee) –  Wales19 August 2019
Always pay correct amount and on time, answer any questions you have that day through text or call. Not like alot of other agencys these are one of the good ones.
production operator at pharma pac
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside8 August 2019
I found working at pharma-pac an interesting job , I was in the filling rooms were the pods were filled with the liquid required for vapour inhalers.I found that My fellow employees very friendly and helpful
also willing to pass on useful tips about the product,
Pros
close to home not far to travel /weekly paid
Cons
heat in filling rooms, having to wear hair nets/safety bglasses/smock/snudes if you have beard
Best agency in my area
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Llay8 August 2019
I've only been with this agency for less than 2 months but they were the only ones who found me a job almost immediately. Unlike other agencies, Vital People listen to their clients and find them the desired by them job. Currently I'm waiting on a new job while I'm working for a different agency I've been with for longer but they're nowhere near as good as Vital People.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere; Communicating through text messages which is easier; Helpful staff
Cons
Takes longer to find certain jobs but it's not up to the agency.
Terrible company to register with
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Ashton-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester27 July 2019
I spent three hours travelling to the premises on the hope to work with the team, boy was I wrong right at the last minute they changed the goal post's which ment that they were paying less.
And the office space is a bit small.
Pros
Cons
Plenty of cheap labour
Company cant pay you
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire20 July 2019
This company can't pay on time or at all Avoid at all costs. Warning any currently working for this agency every time they delay paying or not all is a breach of contract go straight to ACAS. Please do not apply at all.
Pros
Cons
Free labour
Former Employee Pharmapac Bidston
Line Operative (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside2 June 2019
Absolute demonic company. Slipped during work hours; gashed head and broke kneecap. Forced to return to work the next day then told to get a sick note then they sacked me and kept the SSP. Never should anybody even think of applying to this company. They also sacked one of my coworkers after they were an apparent 'witness' to when I had my accident.
Pros
Cons
Pathetic management
Its a trap!!
Recycling Operative (Former Employee) –  Deeside, Flintshire24 May 2019
Don't waste your time, management are pure trash and bullies on a power trip, they don't pay you properly and avoid your calls at all costs and if you do finally get through to them they talk down to you and are no help whatsoever. Honestly worst agency ever how I got the luck of working for them i'll never know, definitely must have ate babies in my past life or something cos no one deserves that bull, so yeah avoid!
Pros
Bar has been lowered/No other agency is as bad in comparison now
Waste of time registering
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Ashton-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester14 May 2019
Travel to register, get promised multiple inductions and still... nothing. Waste of time, lack of management and a can’t be bothered attitude.........
Pros
Got me in the sunshine walking to register
Cons
Don't take a job with them
Operative (Former Employee) –  Birkenhead, Merseyside2 May 2019
I use to work in PharmaPac in Birkenhead,and the management there is very rude,swears at you treat you like you are nobody,find all kind of reason to not pay you,because the clocking machine didn't worked properly i clocked in when i enter and i clocked out when i left,and when i received my payslip they didn't pay me 12 hr because on their computer showed that i didn't clocked out,even if they saw i clocked in that day,even today i am asking for my money and nothing,the worst agency to work with
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Everything when it comes to Vital People
Warehouse operative
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Wigan20 March 2019
Not Even one star I had to choose one star just to write his review I have no words for this agency one
Hundred percent soul destroyers I’ve lost all faith in
Life after working avoid like it’s the plague.
Pros
Scientists are still trying to find the pros for working for this flea bag establishment.
Cons
Everything Everything. Everything
Blackmail!
FLT Driver/Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wythenshawe19 March 2019
I was being blackmailed, sent to a place they knew nothing about and constantly asked for favors. When i had to go home for family reasons they said it was too convenient and didnt want to work with me. Despicable managment and staff. I was told if i dont do them this one favor they wont find me any other job. If you value your time, health and nerves, do not work for them.
Pros
They paid me suprisingly
Horrible
Line operator (Former Employee) –  Bidston4 March 2019
worst job I’ve ever had, trying to regulate their workers by intimidating them, you constantly get spoken to like a child and certain rules only apply for certain people. avoid if you can !!
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Everything else
Shocking
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bidston19 February 2019
Worked at PharmaPac for about two months. Job was easy, but the management was awful. Was underpaid a few times too. Was also unfairly dismissed with no explanation why. The agency won’t fight your corner and management is just rude. Would never recommend
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Everything else
Job offer
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Ashton-in-Makerfield, Greater Manchester19 February 2019
Worst agency i signed up with no man management skill all talk no promise dont entertain the cowboys all talk promise a start date which never comes the staff havent a clue
Pros
Cons
The staff
No stars avoid
Operative (Former Employee) –  North Wales6 February 2019
Avoid this agency at all costs unless you are very desperate. Dreadful jobs for the desperate you will be used!!! How the government let's these capitalist scum continue I have no idea
Pros
None at all
Dangerous place to work
Op at Pharmapac (Former Employee) –  Wirral, Merseyside27 January 2019
I worked for Pharmapac in Birkenhead as an op under Vital people.

The work is easy and the pay reflects that. I spent 6 months working there and I would not recommend anyone to take a job here. It is a very dangerous environment with over 120 accidents last year alone. It's only a matter of time before the managements lackadaisical approach to health and safety gets someone seriously hurt.
Pros
Cons
Poor management and dangerous environment
Get treated like dirt.
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Deeside North Wales19 January 2019
Complete garbage place to work. Breakdowns all the time. Shift getting cut short all the time at a moment's notice. You can arrive at work to be told there is no shift. No health and safety procedures whatsoever. Stay away go on the dole instead. If you are not going like lightening for the entire shift you get screamed at by the 'manager'. The most pathetic agency I have ever encountered.
Pros
Home time
Cons
Everything else
Do not work for vital people!!!
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Wirral, Merseyside14 January 2019
The most unprofessional agency I have ever come into contact with in my life! Can't even be bothered to reply to emails! Always out the office when you ring, they give a mobile number that just goes to voicemail.

Save your self the time don't bother taking on work through vital people
Pros
There is non
Cons
Not enough room to write them all