Vision For Education

Vision For Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom85 reviews
Fun and has given me good experiences
I enjoy working for this company, it’s fun and reliable. They offer me the hours that I can I can work which means I can work around another job I have.
Residential child care
Help you get work in Residential or schools. If you are good with them then they are good with you. Just be honest and everything will flow nicely. Good management, very friendly would recommend to work with them.
Supply ta
The staff are very friendly and relaxed, you feel totally at ease during your interview and they do their upmost to gain you regular work in the same location or different locations.
Very good to work for
Plenty of work Very supportive friendly well organised would definitely recommend paid on time no pressure easy to contact by phone and email only reason I left was because I found permanent employment
Very well organised and reliable company.
A very pleasant range of staff who match skills to teaching positions most effectively. Constantly kept up to date with opportunites and clarity in job instruction.
Hard-working educational employment agency.
Since 2017, Vision (Sheffield Branch) have been fabulous to me, providing work on 80 - 85% of the available school days. They always have longer- term placements available, if you desire them.
Pros
Welcoming staff and host schools/ variety every, single day.
Cons
No work, SSP or sick-pay in this current crisis (March 2020)
Hardworking Educational Recruitment Agency
Work provided around 80 - 85% of the time, which is excellent. Good schools and treated well by Vision staff and host schools alike. Every placement is given with the member of staff and school carefully matched.
Pros
Variety
Cons
No work, sick- pay or SSP during the current crisis (March 2020).
Happy To Work There
In my experience a typical day at work was hard work but was enjoyable. The management was very helpful and kind. The most enjoyable part of my job was when i helped the children and that they learned from me which filled me with passion and pride to go above and beyond what people expect from me.
Great place to work as long as you're committed and willing to work long hours. It can get stressful at times but my team was fantastic and we all supported one another.

Great values and culture and brilliant incentives.
Good
This is good job If your able to get to Newcastle r if u want to work easy hours then I would highly recommend as Job good company and agency salary is fair if u work a full week
Work with vision for education, not much communication, and not enough job. Manager need to communicate with the employee and find more jobs for them,
Collaborative, supportive work place.
Vision for Education always take into account your experiences and regularly offer job opportunities based upon this. Vision work in partnership with you to find you work.
Promises, promises
Well, I left my secure job to work for vision... As vision told me that there will be enough supply jobs on days I could work. To summarise, I've been employed by vision for 6 months and I actually worked in school 3x (as 3 days)...
Great agency to work for
Supportive consultants, always friendly and helpful. Found me work quickly and kept me posted every step of the way, I couldn't recommend them more - the best agency to work for.
Great people to work with
Excellent company ethos and values

Supportive senior management

Hours can be long, but rewarded for your success

Give back to the school/education community
Teaching assistant
Typical day at work was supporting teaching staff in early years education.
Vision staff very professional, found work very easily locally,

Very supportive staff.
Great staff and good communication
Great company to work for but work is not guaranteed on a regular basis. The staff are really helpful and friendly and the end of week reporting is not too onerous.
Better than some
More regular work than some supply agency’s but not a lot of work. Often send work which isn’t appropriate despite telling them it wouldn’t be appropriate at interview.
Working for vision opened opportunities for me to gain a permanent job. The staff were all very helpful and professional and looked after me every step if I needed anything I could just pick up the phone. My wages were always paid on time, the only problem I had was not enough pay for Sen staff/nursery nurses and no work available during the holidays which proved a nightmare as bills still have to be paid.
Pros
Good staff, paid on time, could potentially lead to a permanent job.
Cons
Not enough pay for Sen/ nursery nurse. No jobs in holiday period.
An excellent and friendly company
I have worked with Vision for Education for two years. During this time they have always been able to provide me with both short and long term work. The flexibility has also worked in my favour as a business owner and they are exceptionally friendly and helpful. My reason for leaving was due to relocation, otherwise I would be happy to continue with them indefinitely.
A great range of experience.
A fantastic range of experience is covered. This is a great place to work if you are looking for home-work balance as well as looking for long term positions.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vision For Education. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3