If you don't got your target, even by a small amount, then you receive absolutely nothing. After that it depends on your target... If you have a £10k target and get 100% then you will get £350. If you do £16000 of a £10k (160%) target then you get £880. If you work full time it is hard to over achieve, you are better working part time and then working from home on days off to increase earning potential. (Target is based on official hours worked)
Zero as no customers!! Awful place to work and rubbish job
- How should you prepare for an interview at Virgin Holidays?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Virgin Holidays?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Virgin Holidays, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Virgin Holidays? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Virgin Holidays?One person answered
- What would you suggest Virgin Holidays management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What is the Virgin Holidays employee discount?One person answered
- What exactly is Virgin Holidays & is it similar to an airline reservations environment?
- Do you need to have experience in travel or any other qualifications?
- Does anyone know if this job role is meant to be like an apprenticeship?