Smart. No need for a suit, they’re a very casual office!
I'd still dress smart, but every day office wear can be more smart/casual
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Virgin Care
- What are the benefits of working for virgin care5 people answered
- If you were to leave Virgin Care, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Virgin Care?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Virgin Care?3 people answered
- Do Virgin genuinely support flexible working and help create a work/home balance?3 people answered
- Do you take newly qualified nurses?Answered by Virgin Care
- How does someone get hired at virgincare? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Is the pay monthly or weekly2 people answered
- Tips for doing well in an interview for administrator2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Virgin Care?2 people answered
See all questions and answers