Stop trying to save money through staffing, this puts more pressure on existing staff, lowering morale, and encouraging stress related illness.
Communicate with your staff, the cloak and dagger approach just fuels suspicion and rumour.
Stop polishing and feeding the corporate machine, you’ll lose touch with the reason we do what we do.
Don’t take on contracts/services without having a practical strategy, it feels like we are walking with our eyes closed and no map.
I was very optimistic when we were taken over by Virgin Care but now just want to leave.
- What are the benefits of working for virgin care5 people answered
- If you were to leave Virgin Care, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Virgin Care?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Virgin Care?3 people answered
- Do Virgin genuinely support flexible working and help create a work/home balance?3 people answered
- Do you take newly qualified nurses?Answered by Virgin Care
- How does someone get hired at virgincare? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Is the pay monthly or weekly2 people answered
- Tips for doing well in an interview for administrator2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Virgin Care?2 people answered