Vinci Energies Employee Reviews

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Londres13 May 2019
Bon cadre
Secteur très interessant
equilibre de vie respecté
bon salaire pour un stagiaire
Productive & Teamwork
Internship as a Project assistant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Nottingham19 March 2015
Whilst working a major project in excess of £6 million I have attended co-ordination meetings, minuted, performed tasks associated with various management disciplines and creation of drawings. A major element has been cost tracking of the project.
Poor employer
Senior contract engineer (Former Employee) –  Widnes26 January 2015
I feel that promises made at the initial interview stage did not carry through into the job.

I was given 2 years to build the business but after 14 months they decided they did not want to carry on with the investment.

Disappointed with the company,

Did not feel they had my back information extraction was not forthcoming from managers and engineers.
Pros
non
Cons
Put 30, 000 miles on my car
Vicci
Gang Leader (Former Employee) –  Lancashire7 October 2013
Working on pylons. Maintaining them all over the country.

I managed a team of 6 men on all projects.
MSVE is an amalgamation of a number of different companies, all of which seem to be pulling in different directions.
HIAB Driver (Former Employee) –  Yorkshire9 May 2013
I think that the amalgamation of so many different companies is bound to create issues with regards to communications, however since none of these companies seem prepared to admit accountability due to loss of face in a competitive market, there are so many deliberate oversights by junior managers I have no doubt that health and safety of the workforce is compromised to the point of legal implications arising. That said, I have no doubt that the companies singularly have high standard of work ethics and Im sure that these teething problems will iron themselves out once someone gets killed on site, which I would hazard a guess at 6-12 months from now unfortunately. If you look after yourself and keep your head down, I have no doubt that you can make money with Vinci and go far.
Pros
Well Paid
Cons
Communications Issues, Health and Safety seems non existent