Village The Hotel Club Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Please don’t do it!
Membership Advisor (Former Employee) –  Blackpool6 June 2018
This job is 100% TELESALES, ringing through lists and lists of customers knowing the outcome is going to be unsuccessful.

Don’t even bother applying if you don’t have a history in telesales or membership selling. I personally had a couple of hours spent on me showing me what computer programming they use, from there onwards you’re on your own, they don’t go through with you how to conduct a phone call or an email, you’re just expected to know.

You WILL be given lists of 500+ phone numbers and names in your first week without adequide training and will be expected to get people interested in purchasing a overpriced membership over the phone.
Cons
Long hours, disrespectful colleagues (especially managers), no training, not given time to learn.
Great work place
Events Co-ordinator and Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  UK16 November 2016
Enjoyed my time with this company and learnt a lot. Only downfall was the no room for progression within the company during my time working there.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
No progression