Vetro Recruitment

Vetro Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Vetro Recruitment are your standard agency for heath and social care, once your in you will be looked after by one of the recruitment consultants, they will find you hours (generally these are 48hrs per week). You will also work with the recruitment team to tell them places you want to go to or don't want to return so that your comfortable when your working.
My only down side is the pay, compared to other agencies it's less than the average amount per hour by around £3-4
Vetro has done me very well. I've worked with lyndsay and she's been so helpful going into a new job. Always happy and enthusiastic. Very approachable as well as incredible helpful.

I've had good contact and knowledge of where my application process is. She has been incredibly friendly and even more helpful
Pros
Easy to get along with
The online experience was very well presented (training/testing etc). however, practical training was also a written exercise, which I found somewhat puzzling.I also am very happy with the work I have been offered, however, I am again puzzled; in that I have had no face to face contact with anyone from Vetro, (i.e. in terms of a face to face, interview) I do not believe that this in anyway devalues what Vetro does, but I do believe that personal contact, and practical, 'hands on training' in manual skills would place Vetro 'way out in front' regarding their position in the marketplace. My experience with Vetro has been; engaging, rewarding, enjoyable, and 'not a little' uplifting.
Could do with paying more for weekends. I haven’t been informed of any benefits. I would benefit from having a regular supervision. Good communication overall.
Have not started yet, however the Vetro Recruitment helped me to get a job that I was looking forward to since months. I was given a lot of advice, hints and how to go through the recruitment process as best as possible.
Succesfully as they were there always if I needed anything or to explain concerning issues.
I found vetro to be professional and offered a great service in helping me secure my new job.

I recommend vetro to others looking for work as they took the pressure off and seem to know what they were doing with knowledge of the employers wish list
As a new agency Social Worker, I would like to comment on the exceptional support and professionalism I have received from Vetro Recruitment.

I particularly welcomed the professional personal approach offered by them during registration with the agency, sourcing employment and gaining employment with the Youth Offending Team.

Being new to agency procedures, they were able to explain all relevant details in a supportive manner; any additional queries were dealt with promptly and efficiently.

I would love to continue my employment career with Vetro Recruitment as I am extremely thankful for the support I have received from professionals who have a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Pros
Friendly, listened to me, found me my first social work job
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vetro Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6