Vestas Employee Review

Addicted to extreme management science - totally inappropriate and caused the company to (effectively) go bust.
Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  Isle of Wight3 November 2019
Work involved forgetting your expertise and talent and concentrate on stupid management drivel Including; filling out endless competency matrices (the last one was 124 elements long); watching numerous company training videos none of which were appropriate or useful etc etc and attending many other brainwashing exercises.

Other Vestas Employee Reviews

Bonne entreprise
Assisant lead engineer (Current Employee) –  Southampton9 October 2018
Bonne entreprise qui laisse la place aux projets de développement personnels
michael donovan
Prototype technician (Current Employee) –  Blades, UK14 September 2018
on a typical day at work I will work closely with engineers to put concept ideas into practise. recording data and making observations for reports on the trails successes and failings. I'm also responsible for sourcing required materials and having specialist tooling made by external contractors. one of my rolls within the company is that of "training coordinator" in which I have to keep track of the rest of the teams training certification and ensure they are all up to date buy acquiring quotes for courses, booking them when the staff are available to do the course in question. I have to travel a lot with my current position to introduce new products to the production factories around the world.
Pros
free lunch, free health care and dental. great pension scheme.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vestas. Our community is ready to answer.

Vestas Reviews by Location