Vertu Motors plc Employee Review

View all Vertu Motors plc reviews

Not actually paid minimum wage
Business Development Staff (Current Employee) –  Gateshead9 June 2019
Currently our basic wage is £7.80 so we’re actually paid less than minimum wage but they try to get round it by saying we get a bonus which ups our total pay. A bonus is not a bonus if you need to rely on that to earn a wage you can live from. For a company as big to not even pay their staff minimum wage is a disgrace. Constantly expecting the world but no motivation or insentive. Frequently told by management about how much money the company is making, yet staff have recently had their bonus halfed. Avoid.
Cons
Pay, staff under appreciated by management, no incentives

Other Vertu Motors plc Employee Reviews

Horrible place to work
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Gloucestershire10 December 2019
Worked at Bristol street motors for just over 2years. Worked hard in the job for 2 years, not once did I get a thank you from management. If your coloured you don’t get away with things other work mates might get away with. Treated as a number not as a person. Bullying takes place on a daily basis and racism from some colleagues is a norm.
Total joke.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Hamilton9 December 2019
Put it this way, you sign up as a technician yet when they send you on a technician course they tell you that you are just salesmen who get dirty!!! They absolutely expect £200 per car worth of work, even if it was a year old car in for its first service... impossible!! Just ruining your rep as a technician trying to make you literally rob people of their money. Yes the bonus system was good when you got it, the managers always made sure their ‘pals’ got their bonus but anyone else were threatened with their jobs. Detested the place, all about £££, no thoughts for the customer . Avoid this

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertu Motors plc. Our community is ready to answer.