Vertu Motors plc Employee Review

View all Vertu Motors plc reviews

Don’t do it
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Landrover Bradford12 February 2019
I’ve worked in the motortrade for over 15 years. I recently moved back to my home town and took the job offered working for the company as a service advisor.

During my first week a service advisor quit, manager got sacked. Employed a new service advisor with no experience. He lasted a few weeks then also quite. We also had a new head of business whose unapproachable. I was doing a 12 hour day sometimes becusse I was having to deliver cars back on a evening.

Worst place I have ever worked!!!! I had to leave in the end only did 3 months!!! Stay away!!

Other Vertu Motors plc Employee Reviews

Not Great
Booking Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear10 November 2019
Worked as a Booking Coordinator. The Job is very repetitive but easy to learn and do. Work to life balance is way off, every other week you work a Saturday without a day off in the week. Mon and Tues you work till 7pm, Wed and Thurs work till 6pm, Friday finish at 4pm. In the morning you only get a 5 minute break, lunch is the standard 30 minutes and just a 10 minutes in the afternoon this is to squeeze every little drop out of staff. Legally speaking the wage is above minimum wage on the assumption you make a bonus otherwise it would be below. The CEO loves whistleblowers so there is never a shortage of managers waiting to pounce on a mistake to make an example of. If you desperately need a job to keep the wolf from the door then do it but other wise stay where you are, better the devil you know
Get out what YOU put in
New Car Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Nottinghamshire8 November 2019
Great company stability but each dealership is different to another.
There is a poor work life balance but the opportunity to earn money with a company car is very good
The onus is on you to work hard and delight your customers with your service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vertu Motors plc. Our community is ready to answer.