Vertu Motors plc Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

3.0Job Security & Advancement
Terrible !
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Gateshead, Tyne and Wear2 October 2019
* False promises.

* Get put on one franchise i.e Vauxhall and then get put on 6-7 other franchises so dealing with more work load.

* Managers / team leaders are VERY lazy.

* Never can get a holiday.
Pros
High turn around as everybody leaves.
Cons
Doing everybody else’s job as well doing your own
Official response from Vertu Motors plc
22 October 2019

I am sorry you feel that you didn't enjoy your time with the business. As a contact centre in the north east we pride ourselves on having low turnover and the opportunity for our colleagues to transfer from our contact centre to our dealership network.

Vertu Motors prides itself on being 'A Great Place to Work' and we continue to see this with each colleague satisfaction survey.

Over-worked, Under-paid, Over-stressed, Garbage Values!
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  VERTU House - Team Valley23 July 2019
The contracted Salary is under National Minimum Wage and boosted by a bonus paid monthly for no reason! MADNESS!
This makes it annoying to get a morguage or loan etc as they only go off your base salary.

You work 42 Hour weeks including Saturdays and Sundays - No work life balance and the management hound you for overtime on a weekly basis.

When cover could not be arranged by a manager they would, and i quote, 'draw a name out of a hat' and that person was expected to work it! Management do not lead by example and it causes constant problems and hassle.

The company lives by a set of values that I find maybe a hand full of people work to, professionalism, respect and integrity are in short supply.

Staff and Management have notably been under the influence or alcohol or drugs whilst I have been employed and a blind eye was turned to this problem choosing to let people get on with it.
Pros
dress drown on a friday, some good workers
Cons
long hours, under paid across the board, bad managers, full weekends and bank holidays whilst working Mon-Fri, poor leadership