Veritas Education Recruitment

Veritas Education Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
Good company
At times there is not a lot work at times, so work available fluctuates in my area. But the agency works hard to get work and contact me as soon as there is something available.
Very uncommunicative
Terrible communication. Poor pay. No permanent work or even interviews. Very unhelpful and off putting for supply starters. They give no advice or feedback and offer the world whilst delivering very little.
Ok
it's alright but could be better in terms of finding permanent employment for you. Also, there's more opportunity for the company to contact you to see how placements are going.
Unreliable
Got told would get all the work in the world when signing up - left my job to work there - only to be left with no work on the days which i agreed to work, however on the days i couldnt work due to other commitments my phone would be going on ... if you have other commitments and think this may be a good way to make money around your lifestyle , dont bother. Case worker was very insensitive also , sent me to a school in which I advised I didnt want to work in due to personal issues. Sent me there twice. * rolls eyes *
Professional, Personal and Honest
I started working with Veritas in August 2018 as a trainee consultant after many years of teaching. My line manager has been very supportive in training me through this process. I now run a successful SEN desk in the Leeds office.

Veritas are very good at rewarding/recognising achievements and I feel like a valued member of the team.

It is a pleasure working for a company with such honest values.
Fun, enjoyable
I had a great time with them no problems at all, kind staff and always had work, everytime i had a problem easily fixed. I would definitely work for them again
Extremely efficient
The company managed to find placements for me and aid me in anything I needed. Everyone was helpful and effiecent. I have no complaints it has been a great company to work with.
Pros
Reliable
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Veritas Education Recruitment?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veritas Education Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8