Verastar Employee Review

Joke of a place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 September 2018
Really don't go here the call center manager doesn't care about staff as they see it they can fill you chair any time they have one good team leader the rest are a joke, if don't hit the target your gone you will better on jsa
Pros
Cons
Loads
Official response from Verastar
13 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are disappointed to hear you haven't enjoyed your role at Verastar. We have a structured personal improvement plan for those who struggle to hit their target. If you could please contact our HR Department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) and provide further details on your experience it would be appreciated so we can look into this matter.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
A dynamic powerhouse of talent!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 September 2018
A typical day is raw energy, unbridled progress-lust, unrelenting enthusiasm and unparalleled camaraderie. I continue to learn from the sheer greatness surrounding me, hoovering up knowledge through vibe osmosis. The management are so good, they could probably run the country. The people are awesome, the office culture is lively and diverse. When I go home, I miss everybody, pine the smell of the carpet and the pheromones, crave the crazy culture and yearn for the warm tingle of another successful day. Verastar makes me heroic. Heroic.
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
The very long hours don't phase me, but they do the weak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location