Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Not worth it

10 November 2019
Low paid job for the hours required. Current they are looking to reduce the hours. But your going to have to sacrifice your pay. Not worth getting involved as the only reason to stay is the people you work with. But this comes at a great cost to your mental health and your family life due to stress. Seriously not worth it. Take this from Someone with over 10 years at the company. I sincerely wish I left once I gained the knowledge to go somewhere better.
28 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future
15 December 2019
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Northenden
They are not very clear on what they
Expect or want until you already haven’t done it. Coaching and training poor and scare people into performing rather than coaching them. Business practices themselves must border on illegal and they have been reported to several agency’s and regulators as a result of this. If you want to keep your mental health and self respect look anywhere else.
20 December 2019
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review,

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Manager, as we endeavour to ensure all staff have the correct and proper training readily available either by other members of staff or on our drive.
26 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Manager (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
A typical day is raw energy, unbridled progress-lust, unrelenting enthusiasm and unparalleled camaraderie. I continue to learn from the sheer greatness surrounding me, hoovering up knowledge through vibe osmosis. The management are so good, they could probably run the country. The people are awesome, the office culture is lively and diverse. When I go home, I miss everybody, pine the smell of the carpet and the pheromones, crave the crazy culture and yearn for the warm tingle of another successful day. Verastar makes me heroic. Heroic.
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
The very long hours don't phase me, but they do the weak
24 October 2018
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review.

It's lovely to hear you enjoy the vibrant working environment and have such great working relationships with your colleagues.

Keep up the great work!
26 August 2020
Same location
customer advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Management were a bunch of goons.
No job security, full of kids who didn’t know what they were doing, this place goes through employees, every week they’re hiring as the last lot just leave within a week.
Pros
Cons
Everything.