Verastar Employee Review

Not worth it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 November 2019
Low paid job for the hours required. Current they are looking to reduce the hours. But your going to have to sacrifice your pay. Not worth getting involved as the only reason to stay is the people you work with. But this comes at a great cost to your mental health and your family life due to stress. Seriously not worth it. Take this from Someone with over 10 years at the company. I sincerely wish I left once I gained the knowledge to go somewhere better.
Official response from Verastar
28 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Misold positions that dont exist
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden3 December 2019
Most of my training group were promised roles at interview and training - then given absolutely different roles after training . This is a 1980's stuck in the past call centre. All sales focused no matter what role you apply for. Lots of fake figures float around too.No noise reduction and managers shout loudly all over pushing for a pitch or sale whilst your on the calls !!!So embarrasing !
New Starter
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Northenden7 November 2019
Very good atmosphere to work in with all management pushing and supporting you to achieve and excel guiding you thought the training scheme making you feel part of the team and settle really well
Official response from Verastar
28 November 2019

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!