Verastar Employee Review

Dreadful company
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester2 August 2018
Treat their staff appallingly
Use you to get commission so they get it.
If your off sick even after you’ve qualified for commission they take it off you. As there’s two days from when they end the commission month until pay day. Convenient.
Hours are long
Staff are replaceable so if your face doesn’t fit they’ll make you go.
Pros
Cons
Official response from Verastar
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are sorry to hear of your experience at Verastar as we work hard to ensure all employees have a enjoyable time whilst at work. We are keen to get a greater understanding of the issues you have raised, if you could please contact our HR Department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) in confidence.

Thank you for all your hard work at Verastar, we wish you all the best.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
A dynamic powerhouse of talent!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 September 2018
A typical day is raw energy, unbridled progress-lust, unrelenting enthusiasm and unparalleled camaraderie. I continue to learn from the sheer greatness surrounding me, hoovering up knowledge through vibe osmosis. The management are so good, they could probably run the country. The people are awesome, the office culture is lively and diverse. When I go home, I miss everybody, pine the smell of the carpet and the pheromones, crave the crazy culture and yearn for the warm tingle of another successful day. Verastar makes me heroic. Heroic.
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
The very long hours don't phase me, but they do the weak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location