Verastar Employee Review

Draconian
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 April 2018
Not a great place to work! People are great but company philosophy is poor. Bonuses are weak and the conditions are dated! No room for progression and stale
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Poor pay
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear praise for your colleagues as we think our work force is fantastic too!

We are sorry you don't feel you can recommend the company as we are proud of the progression we offer and strive to continuously improve, we are happy to announce we have recently introduced a restructured bonus scheme benefitting managers. As your review shows you are a current employee we would like to encourage you to contact the HR department in confidence (HR@verastar.co.uk) to arrange a meeting in order for you to discuss your concerns and recommendations.

Thank you for your ongoing hard work!

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Great Development Opportunities
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 January 2019
Very poor work/life balance, and with a lot of senior staff not having worked elsewhere there is some complacency around this which doesn't make for great working environment.
As a fast paced company largely motivated by sales, it's pro's are that there is plenty of variety, and opportunity to develop if you are willing to put in the effort, and smaller teams can be very supportive.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location