Verastar Employee Review

Draconian
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester12 April 2018
Not a great place to work! People are great but company philosophy is poor. Bonuses are weak and the conditions are dated! No room for progression and stale
Pros
Quarterly bonus
Cons
Poor pay
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear praise for your colleagues as we think our work force is fantastic too!

We are sorry you don't feel you can recommend the company as we are proud of the progression we offer and strive to continuously improve, we are happy to announce we have recently introduced a restructured bonus scheme benefitting managers. As your review shows you are a current employee we would like to encourage you to contact the HR department in confidence (HR@verastar.co.uk) to arrange a meeting in order for you to discuss your concerns and recommendations.

Thank you for your ongoing hard work!

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 October 2018
Training was true bliss, trainers were great, everything was A OK. But as soon as we got onto the phones, you would feel as if your soul is being drained with each passing day. We worked like machines, from 9-6, and the system made it worse. Everyone had to sell 1 item a day to customers who were unwilling to buy (many called to complain + report faults, they didn't want to buy a new mobile), short breaks, minimum wage pay. The supervisors and the head of customer service are great people, regardless if you value your health avoid the place like plague.
Pros
You were getting paid
Cons
Nearly everything
24 October 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the training for the role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
24 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working for Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email our HR team .(HR@verastar.co.uk)
with further information on the issues raised so we can look to address them.

We thank you for your hard work whilst working with us, and wish you all the best for the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location