Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Please if you value your health do not work here

5 September 2019
I worked at verastar for there wythenhawe branch, although I can not fault the training (even though you will be treated like a pre teen back in high school) when you get unleashed into the what they call the training pod, be prepared for no support what so ever.
You will not get your pay revision, due to any lie the supervisors find. you will be expected to pick up on the favourites work as the supervisor wont ask them to do it you will be ignoored by trainers leaving dsgruntled customers on the phone for longer than possible. Their are departments who wont tak calls at all even though they should as they are the only ones qualified ( and paid more) to do the job. Lie to customers about packages sold Every call you will get will be a complaint. Wolf of wall street management
15 October 2019
Hi

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the training for the role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

6 February 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Sale
I have worked for Verastar for almost a year and really enjoy it also, we have just moved to a beautiful building with parking, gym, cafe and bar, which is amazing in comparison to the last building. The majority of the Managers are really suppotive whenever I’ve had any issues.
14 February 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar!

Keep up the great work.
6 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Manchester
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020
We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)
7 November 2019
Same location
Call Centre Advisor (Former Employee) - Wythenshawe, Cheshire
Expected to arrive 30 minutes early (un-paid) for a meeting 8:30- 5:30 Monday to Friday is long hours to get paid low salary. Managers are calm just the pay is low for the hours you put in and if you don’t hit the high targets you can lose you’re job any second.
22 January 2020
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience whilst working with us.