Verastar Employee Review

Wouldnt reccomend to anyone
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sharston21 April 2018
Poor managers
Bad attitude from managers
They don't help you when you need it..
Training was poor
Forced to go on the phone's even if your struggling.
When a customer complains they tell you to deal with it even if your not trained in complaints

Wouldn't recommend anyone working here. This place makes you feel down and makes you not want to work
Pros
Cons
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working in our Customer Service department as we strive to ensure all employees have a positive experience.
If you could please contact our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) and provide greater detail on the issues you referred to in your review in order for us to look into the problems you encountered. We take all feedback onboard and are continuously looking to improve.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 October 2018
Training was true bliss, trainers were great, everything was A OK. But as soon as we got onto the phones, you would feel as if your soul is being drained with each passing day. We worked like machines, from 9-6, and the system made it worse. Everyone had to sell 1 item a day to customers who were unwilling to buy (many called to complain + report faults, they didn't want to buy a new mobile), short breaks, minimum wage pay. The supervisors and the head of customer service are great people, regardless if you value your health avoid the place like plague.
Pros
You were getting paid
Cons
Nearly everything
24 October 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the training for the role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
24 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working for Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email our HR team .(HR@verastar.co.uk)
with further information on the issues raised so we can look to address them.

We thank you for your hard work whilst working with us, and wish you all the best for the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location