Verastar Employee Review

Wouldnt reccomend to anyone
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sharston21 April 2018
Poor managers
Bad attitude from managers
They don't help you when you need it..
Training was poor
Forced to go on the phone's even if your struggling.
When a customer complains they tell you to deal with it even if your not trained in complaints

Wouldn't recommend anyone working here. This place makes you feel down and makes you not want to work
Pros
Cons
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working in our Customer Service department as we strive to ensure all employees have a positive experience.
If you could please contact our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) and provide greater detail on the issues you referred to in your review in order for us to look into the problems you encountered. We take all feedback onboard and are continuously looking to improve.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Great Development Opportunities
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 January 2019
Very poor work/life balance, and with a lot of senior staff not having worked elsewhere there is some complacency around this which doesn't make for great working environment.
As a fast paced company largely motivated by sales, it's pro's are that there is plenty of variety, and opportunity to develop if you are willing to put in the effort, and smaller teams can be very supportive.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location