Verastar Employee Review

Worst experience of my life
Manager (Former Employee) –  Northenden15 December 2019
They are not very clear on what they
Expect or want until you already haven’t done it. Coaching and training poor and scare people into performing rather than coaching them. Business practices themselves must border on illegal and they have been reported to several agency’s and regulators as a result of this. If you want to keep your mental health and self respect look anywhere else.
20 December 2019

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave a review,

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Manager, as we endeavour to ensure all staff have the correct and proper training readily available either by other members of staff or on our drive.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace & Great Management
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 January 2020
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
22 January 2020

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!

Diagnostics advisor
Diagnostics advisor (Former Employee) –  Northenden12 January 2020
Great place to work but can be stressful but you get a decent wage with a performance related bonus paid quarterly, very approachable management, very supportive...its more about the quality of the call than the time you spend on the call.
14 January 2020

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.