Verastar Employee Review

Avoid
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester16 September 2018
I worked at Verastar for 8 months.The only good thing i could think of was the training period which lasted 2 weeks. As soon as you as on the floor working they the managers treat you like you are nothing and put lots of pressure on you. If you miss one day due to illness they will make such a big deal out of it. Work life is so miserable.
Pros
water was free
Cons
Official response from Verastar
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your work life at Verastar. We work hard to ensure all our employees have a positive experience in our offices and would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you the best of luck.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
A dynamic powerhouse of talent!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 September 2018
A typical day is raw energy, unbridled progress-lust, unrelenting enthusiasm and unparalleled camaraderie. I continue to learn from the sheer greatness surrounding me, hoovering up knowledge through vibe osmosis. The management are so good, they could probably run the country. The people are awesome, the office culture is lively and diverse. When I go home, I miss everybody, pine the smell of the carpet and the pheromones, crave the crazy culture and yearn for the warm tingle of another successful day. Verastar makes me heroic. Heroic.
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
The very long hours don't phase me, but they do the weak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location