Verastar Employee Review

Avoid
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester16 September 2018
I worked at Verastar for 8 months.The only good thing i could think of was the training period which lasted 2 weeks. As soon as you as on the floor working they the managers treat you like you are nothing and put lots of pressure on you. If you miss one day due to illness they will make such a big deal out of it. Work life is so miserable.
Pros
water was free
Cons
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your work life at Verastar. We work hard to ensure all our employees have a positive experience in our offices and would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work and wish you the best of luck.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 October 2018
Training was true bliss, trainers were great, everything was A OK. But as soon as we got onto the phones, you would feel as if your soul is being drained with each passing day. We worked like machines, from 9-6, and the system made it worse. Everyone had to sell 1 item a day to customers who were unwilling to buy (many called to complain + report faults, they didn't want to buy a new mobile), short breaks, minimum wage pay. The supervisors and the head of customer service are great people, regardless if you value your health avoid the place like plague.
Pros
You were getting paid
Cons
Nearly everything
24 October 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the training for the role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
24 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working for Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email our HR team .(HR@verastar.co.uk)
with further information on the issues raised so we can look to address them.

We thank you for your hard work whilst working with us, and wish you all the best for the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location