Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Dreadful place to work

6 November 2019
useless they don't have a clue about how to manage or about the job the staff do, so when a member of staff does ask for help, the response is I don't know and tell you to ask someone else or they'll go ask someone, only thing the managers are good at is banging on about leads! Services that they provide are rubbish, 90% of the calls are about the rubbish broadband. Please if you value your mental health then please stay away
Pros
Coffee and tea
28 November 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

Kind regards,

Verastar
6 February 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Sale
I have worked for Verastar for almost a year and really enjoy it also, we have just moved to a beautiful building with parking, gym, cafe and bar, which is amazing in comparison to the last building. The majority of the Managers are really suppotive whenever I’ve had any issues.
14 February 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar!

Keep up the great work.
6 January 2020
Same role
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Manchester
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020
15 August 2019
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
I have worked here now for 5 months when I first started this job I never would have seen myself sitting here 5 months later, the help and support they give you for a sales job is fantastic. they always help you when you ask the management are so helpful. they do incentives witch helps make the day more fun and drives you to get the sales
Pros
lunch times vary
Cons
no sick pay
23 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work