Verastar Employee Review

Dreadful place to work
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton6 November 2019
useless they don't have a clue about how to manage or about the job the staff do, so when a member of staff does ask for help, the response is I don't know and tell you to ask someone else or they'll go ask someone, only thing the managers are good at is banging on about leads! Services that they provide are rubbish, 90% of the calls are about the rubbish broadband. Please if you value your mental health then please stay away
Pros
Coffee and tea
Official response from Verastar
28 November 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

Kind regards,
Verastar

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Misold positions that dont exist
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden3 December 2019
Most of my training group were promised roles at interview and training - then given absolutely different roles after training . This is a 1980's stuck in the past call centre. All sales focused no matter what role you apply for. Lots of fake figures float around too.No noise reduction and managers shout loudly all over pushing for a pitch or sale whilst your on the calls !!!So embarrasing !
Not worth it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester10 November 2019
Low paid job for the hours required. Current they are looking to reduce the hours. But your going to have to sacrifice your pay. Not worth getting involved as the only reason to stay is the people you work with. But this comes at a great cost to your mental health and your family life due to stress. Seriously not worth it. Take this from Someone with over 10 years at the company. I sincerely wish I left once I gained the knowledge to go somewhere better.
Official response from Verastar
28 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future