Verastar Employee Review

difficult management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wythenshawe Estate, Cheshire28 January 2019
management were difficult to work with and very arrogant, not much support after leaving training, which included differnt departments so you didnt really learn a lot about your department
Pros
dont work weekends
Cons
management
1 February 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all of our employees have a positive experience selling our products. We take on board your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Great Development Opportunities
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 January 2019
Very poor work/life balance, and with a lot of senior staff not having worked elsewhere there is some complacency around this which doesn't make for great working environment.
As a fast paced company largely motivated by sales, it's pro's are that there is plenty of variety, and opportunity to develop if you are willing to put in the effort, and smaller teams can be very supportive.
28 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role and take on board hyour comments around environment.
It's always great to hear employees speak fondly of the progression and opportunities that we provide.
Kind Regards,
Verastar

Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)
28 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!
We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role and are enjoying the social events we hold.
It's always great to hear employees speak so fondly of the bonus opportunities that we provide!
Kind Regards,
Verastar

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location