Verastar Employee Review

Field Sales (kinex)
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk13 August 2018
Promised 5 QUALIFIED appointments a day. Never got that. The appointments are supposed to be with company/business owners who can make a decision on the day to sign up with you as long as your prices are acceptable, and will have a copy of the phone bill.

I lasted here 3 days. Day one 3 appts. First appt no phone bill and couldn't remember how much she was paying. Appt 2. Only got me in to complain about the number of calls he was getting and wanted to see someone face to face. Appt 3, had bill, quoted him and signed him up. Day 2, 4 appts, sold on 3. Day 3 - 2 appts only, 1st stated he was not prepared to buy on the day and said he stated this on the phone. 2nd was not company owner and stated on phone she was not able to sign.

They make you call the office if this happens and on both occassions on the 3rd day I was told I was not doing the sales correctly because I wasn't warming them up to buy!!!!! After this last day and having 2 arguments down the phone with kids in the telsales office telling me I wasn't doing things right I don't them to stick the job.

Waiting now to see if they pay me for the 4 sales I did.
Pros
None that I can see
Cons
Not delivering the promises they make you at interview.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as a Field Sales Representative, as we endeavour to ensure all of our representatives have a positive experience selling our products.

We would like to confirm all of our appointments are qualified and calls are recorded and monitored to ensure they adhere to strict guidelines. We encourage you to contact our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide greater details on the point you have raised.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester23 October 2018
Training was true bliss, trainers were great, everything was A OK. But as soon as we got onto the phones, you would feel as if your soul is being drained with each passing day. We worked like machines, from 9-6, and the system made it worse. Everyone had to sell 1 item a day to customers who were unwilling to buy (many called to complain + report faults, they didn't want to buy a new mobile), short breaks, minimum wage pay. The supervisors and the head of customer service are great people, regardless if you value your health avoid the place like plague.
Pros
You were getting paid
Cons
Nearly everything

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed the training for the role - we pride ourselves on the support and training we provide to new and existing employees.

However, we are sorry to hear of your negative experience as a Customer Service Advisor, as we endeavor to ensure all our representatives have a positive experience when working at Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve. As such, we invite you to email our HR department (HR@verastar.co.uk) to provide further details on the issues raised so we can investigate further.

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
24 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working for Verastar.

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we kindly ask that you email our HR team .(HR@verastar.co.uk)
with further information on the issues raised so we can look to address them.

We thank you for your hard work whilst working with us, and wish you all the best for the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location