Verastar Employee Review

Field Sales (kinex)
Field Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Ipswich, Suffolk13 August 2018
Promised 5 QUALIFIED appointments a day. Never got that. The appointments are supposed to be with company/business owners who can make a decision on the day to sign up with you as long as your prices are acceptable, and will have a copy of the phone bill.

I lasted here 3 days. Day one 3 appts. First appt no phone bill and couldn't remember how much she was paying. Appt 2. Only got me in to complain about the number of calls he was getting and wanted to see someone face to face. Appt 3, had bill, quoted him and signed him up. Day 2, 4 appts, sold on 3. Day 3 - 2 appts only, 1st stated he was not prepared to buy on the day and said he stated this on the phone. 2nd was not company owner and stated on phone she was not able to sign.

They make you call the office if this happens and on both occassions on the 3rd day I was told I was not doing the sales correctly because I wasn't warming them up to buy!!!!! After this last day and having 2 arguments down the phone with kids in the telsales office telling me I wasn't doing things right I don't them to stick the job.

Waiting now to see if they pay me for the 4 sales I did.
Pros
None that I can see
Cons
Not delivering the promises they make you at interview.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Not ideal
Retentions Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sharston2 October 2018
management were very laid back and took a while to get anything that had been promised. once notice had been handed in, their behaviours and attitude towards employees completely changed and turned rather hostile.
A dynamic powerhouse of talent!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester26 September 2018
A typical day is raw energy, unbridled progress-lust, unrelenting enthusiasm and unparalleled camaraderie. I continue to learn from the sheer greatness surrounding me, hoovering up knowledge through vibe osmosis. The management are so good, they could probably run the country. The people are awesome, the office culture is lively and diverse. When I go home, I miss everybody, pine the smell of the carpet and the pheromones, crave the crazy culture and yearn for the warm tingle of another successful day. Verastar makes me heroic. Heroic.
Pros
Literally everything
Cons
The very long hours don't phase me, but they do the weak

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location