Verastar Employee Review

Experience with the Company
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester16 June 2019
You work long hours for little appreciation of your work. Archaic rules and values. Promise pay progression but will use literally any reason to reduce it or not give it to you at all. No sick pay. Quantity over quality type of environment.
Pros
Free Tea/Coffee
Cons
Official response from Verastar
19 June 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Verastar, as we endeavour to ensure all our employees have a positive experience during their time with us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Kind regards,
Verastar Team

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Manchester20 June 2019
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, South Lanarkshire17 June 2019
I started with Verastar in November 2018 as a gas and electric sales agent, after about 3 months I realised that this wasn't for me, this was also picked up on by managers who are more than willing to sit down with you to try and help in anyway they can. Even though I wasn't getting the hang of it they tried to encourage me to keep trying convinced I would succeed.

After the end of the 3 months I was then offered a job in the customer service department. I started this role a few weeks later, there is always plenty of training and help available as I felt a wee bit out my comfort zone going from gas and electric to telecoms and broadband.

Since starting I have now been in customer service 3 months and I have been off helping out with the new starts by floor walking which I didn't expect as I haven't been in this role long myself. It shows me that the management have confidence in me to help out others.
Pros
Monday-Friday shifts, Pay progression, quarterly bonus.
Cons
No sick pay, No overtime
Official response from Verastar
19 June 2019

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

It is great to hear how supportive you found your manager, and that you have found a job that is the right fit for you!

Keep up the great work :)