Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Experience with the Company

16 June 2019
You work long hours for little appreciation of your work. Archaic rules and values. Promise pay progression but will use literally any reason to reduce it or not give it to you at all. No sick pay. Quantity over quality type of environment.
Pros
Free Tea/Coffee
Cons
19 June 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience whilst working with Verastar, as we endeavour to ensure all our employees have a positive experience during their time with us.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future

Kind regards,

Verastar Team
21 January 2020
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
22 January 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!
6 January 2020
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020
We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)
10 November 2019
Same location
Low paid job for the hours required. Current they are looking to reduce the hours. But your going to have to sacrifice your pay. Not worth getting involved as the only reason to stay is the people you work with. But this comes at a great cost to your mental health and your family life due to stress. Seriously not worth it. Take this from Someone with over 10 years at the company. I sincerely wish I left once I gained the knowledge to go somewhere better.
28 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.

We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the points you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)