Verastar Employee Review

Such a shame
Credit Control Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester9 March 2019
This company has the potential to be so much better!
I worked for the company for a few weeks and my honest opinions are below;
-long hours, 9-6 is just not a nice work life balance for staff neither does the call center really need to be 9-6.
-culture needs to improve, there’s no staff culture or focus, no CEO or COO input what so ever, I was there two months and never met/saw either.
-high staff turnover because they really don’t care and it’s a shame, you keep your staff happy and they will keep your customers happy, a basic fundeimental on which many successful businesses are based.
-smart dress code when it doesn’t need to be, it’s not a customer facing role so why does staff need to be in suit attire!?

Basically this company has the potential to be amazing but until they add better perks for staff and better management in place to support a better culture they are just going to have a constant turnover of people.
Pros
Cons
Work/life balance and culture

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Surprising
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wythenshawe, Cheshire21 February 2019
I heard alot of negativity about Verastar before starting there. I have been pleasantly surprised, theyre supportive and help you get to where you need to be.
Pros
Supportive
difficult management
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  Wythenshawe Estate, Cheshire28 January 2019
management were difficult to work with and very arrogant, not much support after leaving training, which included differnt departments so you didnt really learn a lot about your department
Pros
dont work weekends
Cons
management
Official response from Verastar
1 February 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience as we endeavour to ensure all of our employees have a positive experience selling our products. We take on board your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your hard work and wish you every success in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location