Verastar Employee Review

Worst place ever Chester zoo would be better in the lion enclosure
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester3 January 2019
If I could give this 0 stars I would I’m disappointed I can’t. If you have somewhat of a brain you will not even dream of working here, however if you have the misfortune to work here then I suggest you seek pastures new. This place made me suicidal. Working 40 hours a week constantly hammered on the phone all day every day to shouting dreary customers with the same problems being passed pillar to post because none of the staff are capable enough to tackle their issues or can be bothered to. Days are bleak in this hovil most of the staff are extremely unhygienic often desks and equipment are filthy and the place reeks. Most staff are vulgar and belong in a zoo, the place is wild and is like being back at secondary school, managers are just like pupils with a voice still very unprofessional. If your leg was falling off you would be expected to come into work the next day. The pay structure is awful if you have a day off you miss out on your quarterly pay review. Breaks are short and you are not given any freedom at all it is like being in jail.
Pros
Running water, oxygen
Cons
Everything else

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Great Development Opportunities
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 January 2019
Very poor work/life balance, and with a lot of senior staff not having worked elsewhere there is some complacency around this which doesn't make for great working environment.
As a fast paced company largely motivated by sales, it's pro's are that there is plenty of variety, and opportunity to develop if you are willing to put in the effort, and smaller teams can be very supportive.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location