Verastar Employee Review

Avoid like your life depends on it
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester6 January 2020
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020

We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Fun Workplace & Great Management
Lead Generator (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester21 January 2020
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
22 January 2020

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!

Diagnostics advisor
Diagnostics advisor (Former Employee) –  Northenden12 January 2020
Great place to work but can be stressful but you get a decent wage with a performance related bonus paid quarterly, very approachable management, very supportive...its more about the quality of the call than the time you spend on the call.
14 January 2020

Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Working in such a fast-paced environment we recognise it can be a stressful environment at times, but we do try to find a balance by creating a fun and friendly environment and making sure our staff are supported.