Verastar Employee Review

Highly recommended.
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Northenden16 April 2019
I have recently joined this company at the South Manchester branch and so far it seems a great company to work for. They have been very welcoming. The training was brilliant and a good introduction to the business as a whole!
Management is relaxed and praise is given when its due!
Pros
Praise
Cons
Parking
Official response from Verastar
18 April 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It's great to hear that the in-depth training we provide is being recognised and received so positively!

Thank you again for your feedback - Keep up the great work :)

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Productive Fun & Energetic Atmosphere!
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester20 May 2019
Only been in the company a couple of months but so far I have loved working here. My colleagues are so friendly and made me feel welcomed from the off set.
Typical day is starting at 8:30 finishing at 5:30, fruit and coffee is included which is always a great benefit, my manager has given me support throughout my journey.
My job includes calling businesses that already have our custom and offering them additional services, which can be a challenge but that's sales & part of the job which is what I enjoy.
The starting salary could be a little higher, although there is chance to progress to earn more (plus your commission)
Pros
Free Fruit and Hot beverages, Lively atmoshere
Cons
Low salary
good job
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester20 May 2019
Everyone has a chance to grow with plenty of training and help avaliable to them .
however holidays are low therefore you run out when you have to save five days for Christmas when you cant work as they shut down
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
17.30 finish on a friday and formal wear at all times