Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

20 June 2019
6 February 2020
Same role
I have worked for Verastar for almost a year and really enjoy it also, we have just moved to a beautiful building with parking, gym, cafe and bar, which is amazing in comparison to the last building. The majority of the Managers are really suppotive whenever I’ve had any issues.
14 February 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Its great to hear you our enjoying our new building and have had such a positive experience working at Verastar!

Keep up the great work.
6 January 2020
This is the worst place I have ever worked. It is very much a school environment, no talking to each other, not food whatsoever at desks. The job security is horrific, you got to work everyday wondering if you will still have job. Please avoid and take any other job over this.
Pros
Going home
Cons
14 January 2020
We are always looking at way to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@verastar.co.uk)
21 January 2020
Fun place to work, you can ask management any questions and they will help you. They have a 12 week progressive plan with 1-1 weekly coaching sessions to further develop your career at verastar.
22 January 2020
Hi,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work!