Verastar
Verastar Employee Review

Do not work here.

16 April 2018
I feel like i was pushed into taking this job at the interview. Also was lied to by the manager who claimed there was no cold calling. Pretty much after listening in to calls for 2 days you are then forced onto the phones.there is no real training. Customers who you have to call are sick of hearing from you as they have been contacted/harrassed previously from the company. Regret taking this job so much! Also a very immature environment.
Pros
work hours mon-fri. Somenice workmates.
Cons
everything else!!!
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your experience at Verastar as we work hard to ensure all employees have a positive experience at work.

We are concerned to hear of your training as we have a comprehensive 12 week training programme in place, with the first three days in a classroom environment, daily workshops, coaching and one to ones to provide ongoing support and development. We do understand as we are open to all candidates with or without sales experience, that sales roles aren't suited to everyone. If you could please contact our HR department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) to provide greater details into your experience in order for this to be looked into.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work whilst at Verastar and wish you all the best in your future.
6 July 2020
Sales advisor (Former Employee) - Manchester
I worked there for a while, it was overall a good experience and did help me grow and met some nice people. But some newcomers start at a higher wage then others when all of you have similar or more experience and some of the employees make you feel uncomfortable and pressure you to do really well when the training they give is lacking strength. They give a one pitch works for everyone approach but that is not the case and people have individual differences which they don't take account for.
Pros
People
Cons
Management and System
7 November 2019
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
Get along with everyone in the place of work. I would recommend anyone to work here that has a great environment. Management is alright but to be honest I don’t think everyone would get along
Comment – 29 November 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear you are enjoying the fun working environment we pride ourselves on and have such a positive working relationship with your team.

Keep up the great work
7 November 2019
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) - Northenden
Working at kinex is a very friendly place to work, I’ve worked here now for 4 months and it has been relaxed. Management is very understanding but do want people to put work effort in.
Comment – 28 November 2019
Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review, it is great to hear you have a positive working relationship with your team.

Keep up the great work! :)