Verastar Employee Review

Do not work here.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester Central16 April 2018
I feel like i was pushed into taking this job at the interview. Also was lied to by the manager who claimed there was no cold calling. Pretty much after listening in to calls for 2 days you are then forced onto the phones.there is no real training. Customers who you have to call are sick of hearing from you as they have been contacted/harrassed previously from the company. Regret taking this job so much! Also a very immature environment.
Pros
work hours mon-fri. Somenice workmates.
Cons
everything else!!!
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are disappointed to hear of your experience at Verastar as we work hard to ensure all employees have a positive experience at work.

We are concerned to hear of your training as we have a comprehensive 12 week training programme in place, with the first three days in a classroom environment, daily workshops, coaching and one to ones to provide ongoing support and development. We do understand as we are open to all candidates with or without sales experience, that sales roles aren't suited to everyone. If you could please contact our HR department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) to provide greater details into your experience in order for this to be looked into.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work whilst at Verastar and wish you all the best in your future.

Other Verastar Employee Reviews

Great Development Opportunities
Prefer not say (Current Employee) –  Manchester13 January 2019
Very poor work/life balance, and with a lot of senior staff not having worked elsewhere there is some complacency around this which doesn't make for great working environment.
As a fast paced company largely motivated by sales, it's pro's are that there is plenty of variety, and opportunity to develop if you are willing to put in the effort, and smaller teams can be very supportive.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester8 January 2019
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Verastar. Our community is ready to answer.

Verastar Reviews by Location