Verastar

Verastar Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews
Everyone has a chance to grow with plenty of training and help avaliable to them .
however holidays are low therefore you run out when you have to save five days for Christmas when you cant work as they shut down
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
17.30 finish on a friday and formal wear at all times
23 May 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time here at Verastar, and are finding the continued training helpful!

Keep up the great work :)
I have worked here now for 5 months when I first started this job I never would have seen myself sitting here 5 months later, the help and support they give you for a sales job is fantastic. they always help you when you ask the management are so helpful. they do incentives witch helps make the day more fun and drives you to get the sales
Pros
lunch times vary
Cons
no sick pay
23 August 2019
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We are pleased you are enjoying your time at Verastar. Ensuring our staff have a positive and friendly working environment is key, as well as ensuring they are provided with enough support and guidance to reach their full potential.

Keep up the great work
A great place to work , great earnings and loads of incentives!
great position in central Manchester so travelling to work is easy, Summer barbecue and Christmas party as well as loads of other fun times ( work hard play hard)
28 January 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!
We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your role and are enjoying the social events we hold.

It's always great to hear employees speak so fondly of the bonus opportunities that we provide!

Kind Regards,

Verastar
From the very first day I started I was totally made to feel welcome, the Advisors and Management made me feel as if I have been there for years. I would recommend them to anyone!
Pros
too many to mention
5 June 2018
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and ongoing coaching provided.

We're glad you're part of our team!
Worked for Verastar in the (Clear Business Water) Hamilton branch since February 2017 and since my time there the company has helped me develop and better my skills. Joined the team with no sales experience and I am now one of the top performers within the branch after a year. If your looking for an exciting, challenging new role in sales or customer service, Verastar is a good start.
6 March 2018
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Verastar. Well done on your fantastic progression, keep up all the hard work!
Fun place to work but very distracting. Not given near enough training 2hours then thrown on the phones? I don't think so no help whatsoever nasty managers if family call work in emergency. Expect so much from you and get nothing in return.
Cons
Long hours 1hour break all day