Verastar Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

amazing people including managers, very caring and supportive, a lot of coaching, they are a great company to work for!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, South Lanarkshire14 March 2018
From the very first day I started I was totally made to feel welcome, the Advisors and Management made me feel as if I have been there for years. I would recommend them to anyone!
Pros
too many to mention
Cons
Official response from Verastar
5 June 2018

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's fantastic to hear you enjoy the warm, friendly office atmosphere and ongoing coaching provided.

We're glad you're part of our team!

Great company with great incentives
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, South Lanarkshire28 February 2018
Worked for Verastar in the (Clear Business Water) Hamilton branch since February 2017 and since my time there the company has helped me develop and better my skills. Joined the team with no sales experience and I am now one of the top performers within the branch after a year. If your looking for an exciting, challenging new role in sales or customer service, Verastar is a good start.
Official response from Verastar
6 March 2018

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Verastar. Well done on your fantastic progression, keep up all the hard work!

Fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Manchester20 September 2016
Fun place to work but very distracting. Not given near enough training 2hours then thrown on the phones? I don't think so no help whatsoever nasty managers if family call work in emergency. Expect so much from you and get nothing in return.
Cons
Long hours 1hour break all day