Verastar Employee Reviews for Advisor

Dreadful company
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Manchester2 August 2018
Treat their staff appallingly
Use you to get commission so they get it.
If your off sick even after you’ve qualified for commission they take it off you. As there’s two days from when they end the commission month until pay day. Convenient.
Hours are long
Staff are replaceable so if your face doesn’t fit they’ll make you go.
Official response from Verastar
17 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, we are sorry to hear of your experience at Verastar as we work hard to ensure all employees have a enjoyable time whilst at work. We are keen to get a greater understanding of the issues you have raised, if you could please contact our HR Department (HR@Verastar.co.uk) in confidence.

Thank you for all your hard work at Verastar, we wish you all the best.

Brilliant Company!
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester23 March 2017
I’ve worked a number of different roles at Verastar now, and I love it. I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone.

If your looking for a career path, Verastar is the place to start. The management support you with your development and are always rewarding for hard work.

Verastar is also about giving back to the community, there is always something fun happening to raise money for charity.
Pros
Pizza Friday, Holiday Trading, Flexible Working, STAR Bonus Scheme, Rewards Scheme
Cons
Parking can be hard to find.
Brilliant Company!
Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manchester20 March 2017

Pros
Cons
Parking can be hard to find.